Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!

So I am an ENFP Female that matched with an INFJ Male on OKCupid. Everything was going oh so fine, like we asked each other so many questions about all stuff (by that, questions like what are the advantages of having 2 hands as feet, everything under the sun), playful jokes every now and then, sharing some of our personal life stories, followed each other on social media and there were even kissing emojis lol! This went on for almost a whole week then suddenly the spark somehow went off. Like he doesn’t message me anymore. Replies are still engaging but no more follow ups. I can’t figure out if he is just laidback with that scenario (and I am just overanalyzing things) or is he just being polite so he just cuts me off gradually. I read that ENFPs tend to smother INFJs that is why I am trying my best not to contact him but the freak in me kinda go casual day by day iike 1-2 ways to connect such as a random tweet or random question. Like an affirmation that I am still here (or that I am still alive) Is that okay? I know we are strangers really far from each other he’s in the UK and I’m in Asia but I really can’t deny the connection I have with him. I think I am smitten. Huhu I don’t want to get my hopes up but he is so promising, I’ve been really honest with him. Maybe too honest because we revealed our deepest secrets. Shit, fuck this feeling. I’m a mess. Can some INFJ males help me please? 

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
Arrange a meeting. Also, falling for someone a continent away isn't practical. Distance can be very discouraging.

If you don't have monetary means to meet regularly I suggest you drop this contact and look for locals instead.

Reactions: ohyesplease

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Arrange a meeting. Also, falling for someone a continent away isn't practical. Distance can be very discouraging.

If you don't have monetary means to meet regularly I suggest you drop this contact and look for locals instead.
You are right. :( Thank you for saying that. I somehow found the light. Bless you, stranger ♥

1 - 3 of 3 Posts