Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently, I've searched a few topics on the forum (yes, I thoroughly enjoy and utilize the search function. Thank you vBulletin developers) and noticed a few threads where certain types state that when their type "falls" for someone else, they "fall hard".

Personally, I wonder if this is something to do with type at all, since I feel like we ALL say that about our type.

Is anyone inclined to think that there is a certain type doesn't fall as hard as others?

I think anyone that "falls", would fall hard to begin with.. since falling implies that you've grown to have deep and complex feelings for someone--head over heels, if you will.

Hope everyone is doing well! :)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Some types tend to be more cautious. I have only gone head over heels once and that didn't last for more than two weeks. That one time is an outlier though, I really don't know what came over me then. I think I'm pretty cautious when it comes to develop feeling for someone, but once they're there, they are there to stay for a while (in general).

Speaking in terms of types: I think the INFJ type, from what I read and from my experience, is quite cautious about allowing the deep feeling to be there. Risk-management so to speak. Let's hear from some other types!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Well, for me personally, for some people I just "fall", but for some people I "fall hard"....if that makes sense :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts