Male friend: ISTP
Other male friend: INFJ
Other other male friend: ESFP
Female friend: ENFP
Female friend #2: ENTP
Female friend #3: ESFJ
Female friend #4: INFP

This is all I can remember of the top of my head :frustrating:
Everyone here was tested, except for my family, because they think MBTI is a load of BS :bored:

#4 ·
Family:
Mother - ISTJ
Father - ISTP
Brother - ESTP
Sister-in-law - ESTJ
Nieces - ENFP & INTP

Significant other - INTP

Male Friends:
1. INTJ (Japanese friend) and ESTP brother
2. INFP (Spanish friend)
3. ESFP (Indonesian friend)
4. ENTP (South African friend)

Female friends:
1. ISFJ (Filipino friend)
2. INFJ (Chinese friend)
3. INFP/ISFP (Vietnamese friend)
4. ESFJ (Indian friend) and ISTJ sister

#6 ·
Me : INTJ
Mom : ESFJ
Dad : INTP
Brother #1 (13 years old) : ESFJ
Brother #2 (5 years old) : E???

Best Friend #1 (female) : ENFP
Best Friend #2 (female) : ESFP
Good Friend/Best Friend's Best Friend (CONFUSING, I fancy him :blushed:) : INFJ
Brother #1's Best Friend (12 years old) : INTJ
Former Friend : INFP

Everyone was tested except my youngest brother.

#7 ·
ME: INFP
TWIN BROTHER: ESFP (He is nonverbal, so it's hard to tell, so this is just a guess. He's amazing and a very happy person.)
DAD: ENTJ (but used to be INTJ)
MOM: ENFP (but could be an ambivert)

BEST FRIEND 1: INFP (I adore her!)
BEST FRIEND 2: ESTP (get along with him mostly, but he knows how to get on my nerves better than anyone)
BEST FRIEND 3: INTP (He's awesome)
BEST FRIEND 4: INFJ (kindred spirits, love her)
CLOSE FRIEND 1: INFP (extremely artistic)
CLOSE FRIEND 2: ENFP (kind of doubt this, though, because I think he is an S)
CLOSE FRIEND 3: ENFP (also very artistic; her art is beautiful)
FORMER CRUSH: INFP (have similar tastes)
CURRENT CRUSH: whatever personality type Joseph Gordon-Levitt is...
OTHER FRIENDS: lots of INFPs and INTJs

#10 ·
I've actually got my famiy to take the test, so.

Mum: ENFJ
Dad: ISTJ
Stepmum: ENFJ
Stepdad: ISTJ
Nan (Mum's Mum): ENFJ

Anyone-else spot a pattern here?

Best friend is an INFP. As is a close-ish female friend. Forgotten the others.

#11 ·
Father: ENTJ
Mother: INFJ
Sister: ISTJ
+Brother in law: ESTP
Sister: ISFJ
Brother: INTJ
Sister: ENFJ
Me: ENTP
Sister: ISTJ
Brother: ISTP
Sister: ESFP
Brother: ESXP (too young to really know..)
Sister: Too young.

Good friend: ENFP

#28 ·
Oh man! You have a huuuge family haha! That definitely sounds...interesting to say the least. I wish I had a bigger family but uhh I'm sure with that comes complications lol.

Anyway—

Dad: ESTP
Mom: ISTJ
Older brother: ESTP...could make a case for ENTP. Ti and Fe are definitely the middle functions but arguably ESTP.
Me: ENFP

Very close friends:
ENTP
INFJ
INTPx2
ENFJx3
INFP
INTJ

Good friends:
ISTJ
ESFP
ISFPx2
INTP
ENFP

#12 ·
Family:
Mom: between ESTJ and ESFJ
Dad: somewhere between INTJ and ISTJ, mostly N
Brother: E??? (he's a non-verbal autistic, therefore it's a bit hard to type him. I just know for sure he's an extravert)
Granny: ISFJ
Uncle Jules: ENTP, definitely
(there are many other family members, but I don't see them often therefore I can't type them)

Friends:
My first friend: XSFX
My friend Chri: INFX
Another female friend: ISFJ
Julia, martial arts friend: XSTJ
Another martial arts female friend: ESFP, definitely
The first senpai, male friend of mine: EXFX
The second senpai, another male friend of mine: INXJ, I guess

Other people that are not friend but have an important role in my life:
my sensei: XSTJ
her daughter: ISTJ
the other sensei: XSTJ

#14 · (Edited)
Mom: INTJ
Dad: ISFP
Me: INFP
Brother: ISFP
Brother: ISTJ

We're all introverts.. Not antisocial in the least, but extremely calm & laid back.

Best Friends:
INTJ
ISFJ
ISTJ
ENFJ

For the most part, I still got a thing for introverts. Woo hoo!
& now that I think about it, the judging function is pretty prominent in people I talk to...
weird how I have no judgement once so ever.

#15 ·
INFJ 15 year old girl:
Mom: ESFP- She's very sweet and caring, all I could ever ask for in a mother. I'm very fortunate.
Dad: INTJ- Nurtures the intellectual side of me. He's the most influential person in my life, almost like a mentor but in a more loving, personal way if that makes sense.
(they're divorced by the way, it makes sense when you look at their personality types. I seriously don't know how they ever ended up together in the first place xD)
11-year old sister: ExFP (too young to really tell if she's S or N... I thought she was a S until recently I thought what if she's an N and now I'm not sure...) I know I'm ideally supposed to get along great with ENFPs, but she can really get on my nerves sometimes with her disorder and being too carefree :p We still care about and love each other though.

Close friends:
ESFJ- we really get along and understand each other sometimes and other times we're like aliens to each other... sort of weird
ISFP- she's wonderful. probably the best sensing type for an INFJ from my experience. very aloof sometimes, though
INFP- known her forever. great friend, but we're sort of falling out recently because of her family issues... she can be so private sometimes so currently I barely know what's going on in her life

Mom's boyfriend: ENxJ- he's a great person but sometimes he's so ENTJish and other times he's the sweetest thing in the world, so I can't really figure him out
his daughter: ESTP- despite popular belief, I, as an INFJ, get along just fine with her. we're 100% comfortable around each other, probably because we don't understand each other at all and have given up a while ago so we don't care what the other thinks. It's a very healthy relationship.

If you can't tell I'm sort of overrun by extraverts in my life. I only see my dad once a week and my INFP friend no longer goes to school with me so I only day-to-day interact closely with the ISFP friend. Vacations with my sister, mom, her boyfriend, and his daughter can be overwhelming with 2 possibly 3 ES's and no I's.
I'm still waiting for that one person to come into my life that really gets me, whether or not it's a friend or boyfriend I don't care, I just want that person.

#18 ·
Mom:ESFJ
Dad: I have no idea, he makes no sense the majority of the time. Like, he bullsh*ts a lot about things he doesn't know but pretends to know what he's talking about. He is easily hurt. Very kind hearted. He mirrors everyone elses opinions. Talks a lot to those he's close to but is anti-social at parties. Not overly ambitious but very stubborn, and organized. Any ideas of what he is? I'm pretty sure (just guessing here) ISxx
Boyfriend: INTP
Friends:
2 ENFP
1 ESFJ
1 ENTJ

Just a question here, but my parents drive me batty. I'm an ENFJ (possibly ENFP) and their sensing vs. my iNtuition I think might play a part in what gets in the way of us having a good healthy relationship. Is this a common problem for Ns with only S parents?

#19 ·
Mom:ESFJ
Just a question here, but my parents drive me batty. I'm an ENFJ (possibly ENFP) and their sensing vs. my iNtuition I think might play a part in what gets in the way of us having a good healthy relationship. Is this a common problem for Ns with only S parents?
Dude. I know what you you mean. I don't know how common this is, but I agree completely. I'm an ENTP and my parents are both SJs(I put INFP for my Mom here, but I was wrong) and they make everything difficult. EVERYTHING. They fail to see the world in the way I do, or I fail to see the world in the way they do(one of those two), and we always argue. I enjoy arguing, but that just makes it worse because it gets to a point where parental authority kicks in and they just say "Fuck logic, we fucked 16 years ago and you popped out. That's the way it is." And there are also so many other ways the S/N divide affects our relationship because whenever I talk, they think I'm just spewing bullshit. So I don't talk to them, and that makes it worse.

#21 ·
Family: I honestly have no clue. I'm pretty sure that my mom is an ISTJ and my dad is an ESTP

Friends: This is a weird one.
My "friends", or the people around me at school:
ISTP and LOTS OF ESTJs,

My true friends:
An INFP, an INTJ, and an INTP

#22 ·
mother: ISFJ
Father: ENFP
brother: ISFJ
me: INFP
male friend who I often get annoyed with: INTJ
I suspect two of my IRL friends are INFJ but I am bad at typing ^^;

#23 ·
Family:

Me: INFP
Mom: ENFP
Dad: INTP
Brother: INTP

Others i don't know wel enough to type. alot of INTx's on my dad's side.

Friends (the ones i've suceeded in probably accuratly typing):

ENFP
ESFP
ISFJ
ISFJ
INTJ
ISFJ???

#29 ·
(Asterisks mean that the person I typed confirmed it.)

Family:
Mom: ENTJ *
Sister #1: ENFP *
Sister #2: ISFJ
Sister #3: ENFP
Grandma: ESFJ

I have no friends in real life.

For the sake of it, I'll type three of my internet friends who I met on another webiste.

C: ISFP
M: INFP
P: ENTP

#30 ·
Family:
Mom: INTJ
Brother: INFJ
Me: ISTP

Friends:

College friends:
ISTP X 5
INFJ
INTJ
ISFJ
ESFP

High School Friends:
ENTJ
INFP
INTJ
INTP

#31 ·
Mom: ENFP
Big bro: ESTJ

Kind of logical, don't you think?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.