Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just tested my parents to see what they were and they're both ESTJ. As an ISFP I think it's really interesting that I have parents with such different personalities to mine. What are your families personalities??

·
Registered
156 Posts
my mom is an ESTJ...to my dismay..and my dad, well i dont know for sure, but ive known him well and lived with him for years, so i just took the test for him and he is an INFP. i knew it...this is why my parents hate eachother and i get along so good with my dad

Reactions: marzipan01

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'm sure my mom is an ESFJ possibly an ESFP
My dad is either ESTJ or ENTJ
Younger brother INTP
Youngest brother ISFJ (I think)

Intereting how my Extroverted parents have all introverted offspring.

·
Banned
3,145 Posts
mum - I cannot get her to take the test (she seems to be computer phobic or something) but I really suspect that she's an ENFP. I'm pretty sure of her ExFP-ness

dad - INTJ

sister - INFJ

Reactions: Sovia and Stephen

·
Registered
142 Posts
Father--ISTP
Mother--ISTJ
Older Brother--ESTP
Younger Sister--ISTP
Younger Brother--ISTP

I am the only feeling type in the family. I was closet to my mom and feel very different from the rest of my family.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Mom- INTJ
Sister- INTP
Brother 1.0 - ISFJ
Brother 2.0 - ENFP??????? (He's gotten sick of me typing people and refuses to answer my questions.)

I like how out of the four kids in my family, there's one for each temperament. :proud: I'm closest to my older brother and my mom. My sister's up there too. When we were kids I drove her crazy (apparently), but I always admired her. She claims that after getting her own room we got along better. My little brother and I bicker a little, but I LOVE him.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I've been getting my friends and family to do the test over the last week or so, because I find it so interesting and I'm loving reading up on everyones type and seeing how generally accurate it is, so here's a little breakdown of my family:

ESFJ - Dad
ESFP - Mum
ISFJ - Oldest brother (guess)
ENTJ - Sister-in-law (guess)
ISTJ - Second oldest brother (guess)
ESFJ - Sister-in-law
ISFP - Myself
ENFP - Little brother

Not sure what this says about us, but it's interesting to see everyone's reactions to test when they read the bios.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Mother: ISFP
Father: INTJ
youngest Brother: ENTJ -half brother(relation:mom)
middle eldest Brother: ISTJ -half brother(relation:mom)
eldest brother: INTJ -half brother(relation:dad)
Grandmother: INFJ
Me: ISFP

My family is dysfunctional, my mother & father don't get along very well... and all of my brothers always picked on me.
but I love them all very much.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Mother: ISFP
Me: ISFP

My family is dysfunctional, my mother & father don't get along very well... and all of my brothers always picked on me.
but I love them all very much.
Do you get along well with your Mum? My Mum being an ESFP and myself as an ISFP, I'm definitely the most similar to her out of my brothers. She's commented on this long before we did the test and we're pretty much like friends, it's really nice.

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Mum - ExFJ
Dad - ISTJ
Sister - ESFP

I've not tested any of them, but those are all the impressions I get. I have no idea whether my mum is an S or N, she shows traits from both, as I do. J parents with P children is a recipe for disaster.

·
Heretic
ESI 9w8 5w4 2w1
10,672 Posts
Those I know pretty sure:

Dad: ISTP
Mum: ISFJ
Sister: ENFJ
Grandmother: ISTJ (mums mum)
Grandfather: ESTJ (dads dad)
Aunt: ESFJ (Mums bro ex)
Aunt: ESFJ (Mums bro wife)
Uncle: ESTJ (Mums bro)
Aunt: ENFJ (Dads sis)
Cousin: INFJ
Cousin: ESTP
Late Grandmother: ENFP (dads mum)
Late uncle: ESTP (dads bro)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Do you get along well with your Mum? My Mum being an ESFP and myself as an ISFP, I'm definitely the most similar to her out of my brothers. She's commented on this long before we did the test and we're pretty much like friends, it's really nice.
Yes, my mother and I get along very well. But usually she's always in a bad mood because her sensitiveness and my dads... well, unsensitiveness don't mix well.
We don't communicate very often, but shes the most relatable person I know in my family.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts