Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Know of any? I can't think of any.

ESFP...k maybe legally blonde.....i dunno.

ENFJ ....maybe the dude from twilight....any jude law character maybe?

INFJ.....ummm some activist i guess ....yep i dunno

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
ESFPs are everywhere on TV. They're the happy go lucky womaizers/flirts. Tom Paris from Star Trek: Voyager, for instance (I disected that show, typologically). Chakotay would also be an INFJ from Voyager.

ENFJ is not that easy, now that I think of it. I know a few of them in real life, and I can't really think of a fictional character that fits.

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ESFPs are everywhere on TV. They're the happy go lucky womaizers/flirts. Tom Paris from Star Trek: Voyager, for instance (I disected that show, typologically). Chakotay would also be an INFJ from Voyager.

ENFJ is not that easy, now that I think of it. I know a few of them in real life, and I can't really think of a fictional character that fits.
Ah I've never seen Voyager. Yea it's weird. I see ENTJ's all the time but no ENFJ's.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
ENFJ - Tony Blair, Samuel L. Jackson, Michael Douglas, Kurtwood Smith, Heather Graham

ESFP - Steve Irwin, Soulja Boy, Most of "The Hills" & "Laguna Beach" cast.:crazy:
INFJ - Adam Sandler, Jamie Fox, Oprah Winfrey, Mel Gibson

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ENFJ - Tony Blair, Samuel L. Jackson, Michael Douglas, Kurtwood Smith, Heather Graham

ESFP - Steve Irwin, Soulja Boy, Most of "The Hills" & "Laguna Beach" cast.:crazy:
INFJ - Adam Sandler, Jamie Fox, Oprah Winfrey, Mel Gibson

Michael Douglas? haha. GOSH I hope he isn't. ...that goes for you too samuel L Jackson

I can see all the esfps

I can see the infjs as well

1 - 9 of 9 Posts