Personality Cafe banner

161 - 175 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
You seem ISTJ to me because you search for practical usefulness in everything. An ISTJ would probably tell a musician to get a "real job" lol.
I stumbled upon this thread again, and I noticed this notion. Based on such an arbitrary detail as seeking "practical usefulness", why would you make the assumption that I was an ISTJ and not say, ESTJ or ENTJ? I am an ENTJ, and I am vexed to see you spout out such claims without further elaboration.

In essence, I hold the notion that musicians, athletes and other individuals in the branch of entertainment are doing nothing of importance. Furthermore, I don't dislike them primarily because it has no practical usefulness but rather because they pursue something that requires little intellectual capacity, and because the probability of 'success' is very slim. However, you are correct in the interpretation that I do hold these 'professions' in less regard because it has a low practical usefulness and do not contribute much to society.

In addition, I hold professions where very hard work and an intellectual fortitude gives you merit in high esteem - not where the probability of success is mostly determined by intrinsic talent to distinguish someone from their peers. This can be illustrated by a good looking individual who becomes a model because of his looks, not because of his hard determination.

For the record, since I made the posts in this thread I have made the endeavours to study 12 hours a day for the past 8 months. I am finally eligible to a top tier university, and this was all made possible because I put in hard work and refrained from all sorts of sensory pleasures. I am not really suprised that the results in school is exacerbating in the western world when indulging into sensory pleasures is encouraged. Becoming cloy is something very rare indeed, contemporarily.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Okay I probs missed where some of these were mentioned but I saw this:

ESFPs, sorted

Cameron Diaz
Tom Hardy (Slytherin)
Kaley Cuoco (Gryffindor)
Jaime King
Gigi Edgley (Slytherin)
Emma Stone (Slytherin)
Bradley Cooper (Slytherin)
Madonna (Slytherin)
Ksenia Solo (Slytherin)
Will Smith
Jennifer Coolidge (Slytherin)
Jared Padalecki (Gryffindor)
Adrianne Palicki (Gryffindor)
Robert Downey Jr. (Slytherin)
ESFPs played by ENFPs
Claudia Black as Vala Mal Doran on Farscape (Slytherin)
ESFPs, unsorted actor
Blake Lively as Serena van der Woodsen on Gossip Girl (Slytherin)
Gaius Charles as Smash Williams on Friday Night Lights (Slytherin)
Antonia Thomas as Alicia Bailey on Misfits (Slytherin)
Aldis Hodge as Alec Hardison on Leverage (Slytherin)
Martha Burns as Ellen Fanshaw on Slings and Arrows (Slytherin)
Alan Cumming as Eli Gold on The Good Wife (Slytherin)
Jonathan Young as Nikola Tesla on Sanctuary (Slytherin)
Amber Stevens as Ashleigh Howard on Greek (Gryffindor)
Aaron Hill as The Beaver on Greek (Gryffindor)
Kate Vernon as Ellen Tigh on Battlestar Galactica (Slytherin)
Candice Accola as Caroline Forbes on The Vampire Diaries (Gryffindor)
Sara Canning as Jenna Sommers on The Vampire Diaries (Gryffindor)
Charisma Carpenter as Cordelia Chase on Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Slytherin)
Holland Roden as Lydia Martin on Teen Wolf (Slytherin)
Phoebe Tonkin as Faye Chamberlain on The Secret Circle (Slytherin)
Mark Addy as Robert Boratheon on Game of Thrones (Gryffindor)
Natalie Dormer as Margaery Tyrell on Game of Thrones (Slytherin)
Esmé Bianco as Ros on Game of Thrones (Slytherin)
Megumi Hayashibara as Faye Valentine on Cowboy Bebop (Slytherin)
Sarah Rafferty as Donna on Suits (Slytherin)
Vanessa Ray as Jenny Griffith on Suits (Slytherin)

Sourse: mbti-sorted.livejournal.com
What people are you agree about? I want to know your opinion. :)
And yeah... Cordelia is no way! Lol and as much as a LOVE Lydia to death she only acts like an ESFP, I think she's more xNxJ. Though I do wish she was ESFP. Love Caroline Forbes but she's really ESFJ. I definitely can see Emma Stone being an ESFP, too, especially the more you watch her interviews and such. She could be an NT, though. She's got a good sense of humor and she's really out there sometimes. Maybe ENTP. But idk, probably ESFP.

·
Registered
264 Posts
cameron diaz, nicki minaj,eazy-e,trish stratus,stacey keibler,cristiano ronaldo,biggie smalls,shane mcmahon,bill clinton,
leonardo di caprio,arsenio hall,lady gaga,ric flair,paul orndorff,paul 'bigshow' wight,sean 'xpac'waltman,jamie oliver,hugh hefner,elvis presely,richard branson.

·
Registered
49 Posts
um...Miley Cyrus is clearly an ESFJ. haven't you ever been around an ESFJ? her body language and the way she speaks is very ESFJ. she reminds me of my sister and 3 of my close friends.
The ESFJ's can have her. I hate that she is associated with my personality type as I have zero respect for her. Get outta hear Miley!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Adam Levine, Maroon 5's leader, definitely a great ESFP

161 - 175 of 175 Posts