Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, hey!

I was just wondering who you guys think could be toted as INFJ's in fiction and in real life? It's always good when you find someone that you can relate to!

SPOILER WARNING!
I relate fair bit to the Jamie and Claire Fraser pairing in the Outlander books. It's been said that Jamie is an ESTP (which my partner is and they're definitely similar!) and Claire is an INFP. I really relate to Claire in the ways she is intuitive, how she feels and connects to others, and especially in the way she experiences and responds in moments of emotional crisis. What she does when she finds out Jamie married Laoghaire was exactly how I would have acted. However, she is a lot more logical than I - the perceiving over judging function, perhaps?

Anyway - shoot! :kitteh:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Supposedly, Ra's Al Ghul is supposed to be a good villain INFJ. Haven't seen the movie, so I can't ID himself.

Reactions: LadyJane

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Hercule Poirot is an Ni dom, but I have been trying to figure out whether he is an INFJ or INTJ.

Reactions: LadyJane

·
Registered
359 Posts
Real-life Counselors

Confucius

C.S. Lewis

Florence Nightingale

Eleanor Roosevelt

Albert Camus

Henry David Thoreau

Emily Dickinson

Beatrix Potter

Contemporary Counselors

Vaclav Havel

David Bowie

J.K. Rowling

Sophia Loren

George Harrison

Nicole Kidman

Fictional Counselors

Jean Valjean

Luke Skywalker

Jay Gatsby

Queen Elsa

Beatrix Potter (from the biopic "Miss Potter")

Amelie Poulain (haven't actually seen the movie, but the description of her character seems consistent with the Counselor personality)

Walter Mitty

·
Registered
593 Posts
Atticus FINCH!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts