Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 382 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive seen famous people threadz for some many other types...but i dont see one for u guys

ill start it....wait...can istp become famous?

Reactions: NeonBomb

·
Registered
743 Posts
Personality-tests Myers Briggs MBTI Famous personalities for famous ISTP

Humphrey Bogart, actor (Casablanca, The Big Sleep, The Maltese Falcon)
Charles Bronson (Charles Buchinsky), actor
Johnny Cash, singer
Cher (Cherilyn Sarkisian), singer, actress (Moonstruck)
Robert Conrad, actor ("Cannon")
Tom Cruise, actor (A Few Good Men, Top Gun)
James Dean, actor (Rebel Without a Cause)
Bruce Dern, actor
Clint Eastwood, actor (Dirty Harry, Heartbreak Ridge)
Esau, twin brother of Jacob
Peter Fonda, actor
Charles Haid, actor ("Hill Street Blues")
Ernest Hemingway, author (For Whom the Bell Tolls, The Sun Also Rises)
Jack Klugman, actor ("The Odd Couple", "Quincy")
Kris Kristofferson, actor, singer
Nancy McKeon, actress
Willie Nelson, R&B singer
Burt Reynolds, actor (Cannonball Run, "Eveningshade")
Keith Richards, guitarist
Frank Sinatra, singer
Sylvester Stallone, actor (Rocky)
Patrick Swayze, actor, dancer (Dirty Dancing)
Frank Zappa, singer/songwriter
Millard Fillmore (U.S. President)
Zachary Taylor (U.S. President)
I'd say that's pretty comprehensive. I'd happily remove Tom Cruise from the list, otherwise, it's gold... Dean, Eastwood, Cash, Bronson, Hemingway.:laughing:

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
patrick swayze lol...sucks for u

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
uhm, most of those are actors or singers... That... however... doesn't compute o_O

Wasn't Alan Shepherd, the first american astronaut one also?
Also, why doesn't the list have any athletes or any dare devils?

That site seems biased towards hollywood :(

·
Banned
4,265 Posts
I think there's a debate going on at INTPforum on whether bruce lee is INFJ and ISTP. I'm starting to think he IS and INFJ, because of all that phylosophical crap he likes to spew.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
makes sense...but i wouldnt view a an infj male as capable of becoming what bruce lee is....when i think badass star of action/martial are films i really dont think infj

Reactions: pinkrasputin

·
Registered
583 Posts
Ya I think it takes a strong sensing preference to be so in tune with your body as Bruce Lee was. But who knows.

·
Banned
4,265 Posts
Only reason we're good at physical environment is because we unconsciously practice fiddling with it every day. Taking apart your pen, twirling it, in all of this we feel the weight of the pen, the center of mass, the length, friction. Then we know exactly how to use that pen and whose ass we can slide it up when we need a quick defense and getaway. We practice constantly and desire to perfect what we're currently enjoying, which means we just practice a lot. Bruce lee practiced constantly because he was backed by some phylosophical principles in his head and he probably felt he was changing martial arts.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Taking apart your pen, twirling it, in all of this we feel the weight of the pen, the center of mass, the length, friction.

i do stuff like that sometimes

Reactions: Galaris

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
both...also something to fidget with while i daydream about being president of the world

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TECHNO VIKING YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yea, awesome job lucky....he cant be typed...hes too powerful

Reactions: mushr00m and lucky

·
Registered
583 Posts
TECHNO VIKING YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yea, awesome job lucky....he cant be typed...hes too powerful
Thanks. Ya, I agree it's difficult to type him by a single video. Something about his stare though...like I know what he's thinking.

And I always kinda thought you seemed more E than I...ENTP fits you better :happy:

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thx i was wondering myself too....when i came up 7w8 on multiple tests i prettymuch made the swap

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'd say James Hetfield, lead singer of Metallica, is an ISTP.

He loves working on cars and guitars and other mechanical things. And he's definitely an introvert.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
What about Bear Grylls, from ultimate survivor? Yes, it's a tv show but his the star of it and he has been doing that kind of thing for almost all of his life.

·
Registered
583 Posts
What about Bear Grylls, from ultimate survivor? Yes, it's a tv show but his the star of it and he has been doing that kind of thing for almost all of his life.
Hard to tell from his show, but I think I can see it in this Letterman interview. He's quite uncomfortable in front of an audience, I can hear it in his voice, so all his focus is on David, kind of ignoring the crowd.

YouTube - Letterman - 01-05-2008 - Bear Grylls

1 - 20 of 382 Posts