Personality Cafe banner

Accuracy of your result:

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, this is a simple fantasy tri-fix test that I created for newcomers who want to discover their core enneagram types in a more interactive and quick way! It incorporates RPG roles, jungian archetypes, and the Enneagram! I am currently trying to implement this and in the process of finding a programmer to assist me in doing so.

Enjoy!

https://www.justinmind.com/usernote.../screens/b3182f7a-d753-48d0-8924-1507f1902957

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
9w1 4w3 7w6 sp/sx
I selected all of those myself, believe it or not.

Although it lagged badly, so I couldn't get past the first part. Unfortunately, it's not yet fleshed-out at all. Still, I'd love to see if you can turn this into something good.

(I actually suspect my real Enneagram tritype is 135; in which order I'm less sure.) I always score 4, 7 and 9 on tests but I believe they overlook a lot of behaviours.

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
So it's between 5 and 7. How would you describe the way that you solve problems and organize information typically?
That's a rather broad question. I don't think it's really possible to answer, as it's going to vary depending on the problem and context.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I love the fact that I got "The Dancer"! It's all in all a really nice looking and feeling test. My complete result was 9w1 3w2 7w6 so/sx.

I found it a bit hard choosing between 2 and 3 descriptions in this one. Also the instinctual variant part was hard to choose from, but I had problems in identifying with everything a bit in other descriptions too before, so I chose based on what I realised was what and what I think I am, well especially in choosing between sx and sp. I don't remember if it was an easy or hard choice in the second part, which I believe was the one putting the tritype in order. Anyway, I'd like maybe a bit more words in the different things you have to choose between, so it would give more to go on and maybe make it slightly easier to choose. Otherwise a really nice test!

Reactions: Quang and o0india0o

·
Registered
196 Posts
I get 9w1 4w5 6w7 sp/sx. It makes sense that my dominant is actually 9 instead of 6 which I thought I was. Maybe I'm a type 9 who's in my disintegration to 6 because I used to not being a really fearful person when I was a child. And in every forum or social media when I post something which I think it can cause conflict I never wanna read it again. I don't like conflict.

EDIT : wait, my wing is type 1??? f***! I wish 6 was my dominant type because I dislike type 1. Or I wish I had some traits of an 8 but the more I read type 8 characteristics the more I'm sure if I don't have any type 8 characteristic

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
(I actually suspect my real Enneagram tritype is 135; in which order I'm less sure.) I always score 4, 7 and 9 on tests but I believe they overlook a lot of behaviours.
The logic-oriented 135 is dramatically different from the feeling-oriented 479. If you were incorrectly typed, it is likely that one or two fixes remain the same rather than all of them lol

·
Registered
Beta Gang - EIE 3w4 - 368 sx/so
4,750 Posts
8w7 4w3 7w8

"The Outlaw" 7w8 so/sx

And the description is actually PRETTY spot on to say the least :p

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
The logic-oriented 135 is dramatically different from the feeling-oriented 479. If you were incorrectly typed, it is likely that one or two fixes remain the same rather than all of them lol
It is peculiar. But tests assess things in a manner that doesn't reflect our mindset. They only unveil the aspect's of one's character they ask about; much is left unanswered and ignored.

Do you think humans are simple beings who can obtain half the answers they seek by answering a fixed set of yes/no questions? Your archetypes too, are vague. I'm analytical and a deep thinker, but I'm exactly not a stereotypical scholar. I saw the scholar image and thought "that's not me."

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Wow, 9w8 4w5 7w6

Dyrad, I like the sound of that.

·
Lotus Jester
8,877 Posts
I can't get to the finish; the last page keeps sticking . . . and yes, I've tried it with more than one browser.

:th_sur:

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It is peculiar. But tests assess things in a manner that doesn't reflect our mindset. They only unveil the aspect's of one's character they ask about; much is left unanswered and ignored.

Do you think humans are simple beings who can obtain half the answers they seek by answering a fixed set of yes/no questions? Your archetypes too, are vague. I'm analytical and a deep thinker, but I'm exactly not a stereotypical scholar. I saw the scholar image and thought "that's not me."
I see humans as fascinating. The very concept that humans have habitual thought patterns and default coping strategies with stress, suggests there is something unconscious which is driving their behaviors. Generally the biggest obstacle with using typologies such as the Enneagram has been that people find them self-limiting e.g. "If I am type X, therefore there is nothing I can do to improve this area in my life- why can't I be all the types?", however as you delve deeply into this field, you will discover how all the types are elegantly interconnected and how the Enneagram can liberate you from your own habits through self-awareness, rather than limit you.

Whether you see yourself as 479 or 135 or 468 doesn't matter as long as you helps you to become more self-aware. Are there any characteristics that you would say that you are NOT?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I see humans as fascinating. The very concept that humans have habitual thought patterns and default coping strategies with stress, suggests there is something unconscious which is driving their behaviors. Generally the biggest obstacle with using typologies such as the Enneagram has been that people find them self-limiting e.g. "If I am type X, therefore there is nothing I can do to improve this area in my life- why can't I be all the types?", however as you delve deeply into this field, you will discover how all the types are elegantly interconnected and how the Enneagram can liberate you from your own habits through self-awareness, rather than limit you.

Whether you see yourself as 479 or 135 or 468 doesn't matter as long as you helps you to become more self-aware. Are there any characteristics that you would say that you are NOT?
It does matter what type one sees themselves as. At the end of the day, we're a community seeking to expand our understanding of typology. People who sre themselves as something they are not will create misleading perceptions on what the type looks like.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
I got 9w8 4w3 7w6 sx/so at the top, but then it went on to describe a 7w8, so that's confusing. Also not exactly spot-on. But a very interesting little test, and a fun description to read. :D

1 - 20 of 162 Posts