Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What types tend to be really fastidious/uncompromising about things? What type is reliable consistent?

Like my mum will not miss one day of brushing her teeth. She said in the past 20 years she's not missed doing it once! And she'd nag me to shower every day, even missing one day was like such a big deal. It borders on OCD I think. Everything had to be done just right, folding clothes.etc.

Also the type to get obsessed over one little stain on your shirt, or a hair or two that you forgot to shave. I mean I keep up basic hygiene, but why are some people so obsessed with like a little stain or wrinkle? The type to have to iron everything, even socks? To be obssesssed with neatness, presentation.etc. Definitely not INFP haha.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
The most reliable person I know is an ISTJ. Although the most unreliable person I know is also probably an ISTJ (INFP is probably a reasonable typing too though if that idea doesn't sit well with anyone). That last bit sounds like an ESFJ I know; although this individual can be horribly unreliable, flighty, and inconsistent in other areas so they don't fit all the criteria here.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Just to be clear, it's not OCD just because you clean a lot. OCD entails a lot more discomfort. Cleaning and brushing your teeth religiously means you're habitual and have an emotional connection with those parts of you. They make you good.

Anyway, most types can be fastidious in their own ways. I've talked to INTPs in schools who might have been juuuust a tint too focused on the model and how that works compared to reality. Some ISTPs can't stop improving their motorbike. Many INFs are terribly perfectionistic and wouldn't let others see any mistake they've made.

·
Registered
ENFP 3w2
322 Posts
I would definitely say the TJ's are the most uncompromising. TJ's mainly portray themselves through extroverted thinking and are all pretty organized, stable people that have their shit together. I consider them as the geniuses that think a shit load and so they have a superiority complex over others whom they view as dumb and not as educated. They are pointless to argue against as they will always think they're right unless physically proven otherwise. Trust me, I'm an ENTP that loves to argue and I often find myself just nodding in agreement to whatever they say as they will fight you to the death on every argument.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts