Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't like that whole blog section separate from the forum thing, so I'm making this like my blog. Whenever I have stuff to say that doesn't fit in a topic, I'll post it here.

Unless I forget. :tongue:

I apparently can't spell "section" without help from spell check. :crazy:

I find most of the topics here boring. But don't take that personally if you made a topic, it's not you it's me LOL.

Nah, but most topics need more hot babes:

Or cool machines:

or better yet, a combo of the two:

yeah, so anyway, what was I talking about? :blushed:

Feel free to suggest topics or ask me questions or whatever. I start typing and then forget what to say, so I need a little help sometimes, dig?

ok cool..Bozo out.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Are you actually a Fat Bozo, Bozo? Or just a bozo? I know a lot of bozos out there but the bozos call me bozo too so bozo isn't a big bozo to me a bozo.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I'm fat, but I'm working on that.

Heh, I'm a poet and I didnt know it.

(actually i'm lying, I did know it.)

·
Registered
242 Posts
How big is your fun house? Several stories? Do you have an escalator or do you just use a fireman pole to get around? Don't tell me you use one of those staircase contraptions.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
There best be a hanging rope to climb up...

A tower would be cool. I like towers for some reason.... Oh! There has to be tube slides! A zipline too. That'd get me to that outdoor platform on that nearby tree.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sure, you guys get to work on that. Meanwhile, I'll sit here eating chips and watching football. :crazy:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What's the craziest thing you've done and would you do it again?
Oh damn, that's a tough one....first thing that comes to mind is the threesome with my girlfriend and my brother. And hell no, I wouldn't do it again, that was really awkward haha.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bozo, how's the weight loss coming along? that still a goal?
Well it was going great and then it went badly again and then good...or so. Yeah, it's still a goal. On days I remember for it to be. I was watching stuff about Chris Farley and how he struggled with his weight partly because he had trouble saying no and was so impulsive with his eating. I relate a lot to that, though I don't have a drug problem compounding it so I guess I'm lucky in that sense.

What goes through your mind on a daily basis?
Usually my mind alternates between hot chicks, sports, and food. But occasionally something else will pop up....like the animal overpopulation of Nothern Uganda.*

* this one may be made up.

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,502 Posts
What is your favorite holiday? Since you're a bozo, do you like wearing costumes? Do you love Halloween?

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What is your favorite holiday? Since you're a bozo, do you like wearing costumes? Do you love Halloween?
Thanksgiving. Food and football! Yeah, I wear a costume every day. It's a fatass costume, it fits me well. :laughing: I liked Halloween when I was a kid, just because of the candy. Never really liked any of the other aspects of it, I'm not into scary stuff.

which do you like better, ferris wheels or roller coasters?
Definitely roller coasters. That's like constant action. Ferris wheels are a bit too slow which actually makes them a little creepier.

What got you interested in poetry? :)
What are your favourite foods?
When I was a teenager, and going through that typical teen angst everybody has, I started just writing stuff. I found out when I showed it to people that other people enjoyed reading my stuff, so that was cool because I had an outlet and it was one that some other people appreciated.

My favorite food is stuffing. (another reason I love Thanksgiving) But also hamburgers, hot dogs, tacos, chicken fried steak, pizza, blueberries, nachos, pie, bacon, smoothies, chips, dip, salsa....I could go on and on! :tongue:

·
Registered
6,540 Posts
Who are your favourite poets?

What do you love about being an ESFP?

:)

You should post your poems here sometime! The INFJ and ENFJ poetry threads are quite active, so you can post there too!
Btw, I am a big foodie as well!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Who are your favourite poets?
Fat Bozo.

What do you love about being an ESFP?
I guess that there's no expectations on us besides that we're fun. I feel I can live up to those expectations.

You should post your poems here sometime! The INFJ and ENFJ poetry threads are quite active, so you can post there too!
Btw, I am a big foodie as well!
Roses are red, violets are blue
Hey, wait a minute.
How come violets aren't violet?

There ya go. :tongue:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's hotttttt. I wish I could move to Seattle for the summer.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts