818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being Erica find on casttv.com type in Being Erica watch series 1-2

My hero on pbs British Comedy

Being Human find on casttv.com type in Being Human watch series 1-2

·
Registered
21 Posts
I adore Dexter. I identify with the main character so much!! I think most other INFP's would too. The story centers around the life of a man who works in bloodsplatter at a police department. He is secretly a psychopath living a somewhat normal life just trying to fit in. The only thing not normal is that to fullfill his craving to kill he hunts down criminals and kills them. Now here's why I identify with him; I feel like I (and probably most INFP's) are not really known by anybody...we don't let people get TOO close to us. Also, our "INFP darkside". I ponder and contemplate things like murder, torture, evil etc all the time. Of course I could never do anything like that...we INFP's are also very sweet kind and cuddly, hehe. I've often thought that if people knew everything that went on in my head they might think I was insane and part psycho!! Haha :crazy:

But anyways, that's my favorite series. I also love House, CSI, Castle, Private Practice....basically anything to do with cops and/or medical stuff. :laughing:

·
Registered
342 Posts
I love Dexter, House, Lie To Me, Bones, Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica. I like the plots but I also like the way they are all about the characters. Also the way everything gets sorted out at the end and all the mysteries are solved. I really like Lie To Me as I think it helps me understand and read people better! I also used to love Lost when it was on even though none of those mysteries were ever solved! Usually there has to be some sort of romantic subplot for me to like a programme. Although Dexter is a bit weird as I keep willing Dexter and his sister to get together even though she's his sister but only adopted sister but still its weird and he's a killer and everything and yet in real life they're married! Very odd!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Dexter is good, I think he's totally INTJ though.
nBattlestar Galactica was good too. Baltar ftw. And the hot cylons.
Breaking bad is another series I follow. Has some good 'OMG' moments. Come on season 4... ><
Spartacus was pretty fun, so much blood! Bit too much sex though. I know! I can't believe I'm complaining either.
edit: oh yeah, and Firefly. I keep trying to forget about it since it never got the showing it deserved.
Flight of the Concords, So glad I got to see them rocking out a hall in NZ. a lot of local humour :p

older shows:
The office (UK)
Band of Brothers
Freaks & Geeks. I have a crush on the protagonist still :unsure:

And for anime:
DBZ
Death note!
Zoids: New Century Zero :p

Shows I'm undecided about:
Ergo Proxy: Seems like a whole bunch of nothing happens for 2/3 of the series, cool the rest of the time though.
Dollhouse: A good concept ruined further into its run.
Chuck: It's kinda good for light watching, even if it's pretty ridiculous. And it's given me a new appreciation for Blonde.

Reactions: LadyJava

·
Registered
109 Posts
Ohh...Quantum Leap
Breaking Bad
Mad Men
Doctor Who
The Good Guys
Lie to Me
Firefly
The Spectacular Spider-Man
Community
Parks and Recreation
The Office
Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force GO
Batman: The Animated Series
Justice League and Justice League Unlimited
Samurai Jack
Star Trek: TNG
Scrubs
South Park
Supernatural

·
Registered
36 Posts
I like this thread very much. :laughing:

Merlin! (Seriously the cutest, funniest, and all around most feel-good and entertaining show I've ever seen.)
Doctor Who
Smallville
Lost
The Office

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
The Office

Bones

Lost

Star Trek: The Next Generation

Freaks and Geeks...I also LOVED LOVED LOVED that show when it was on.:happy:

King of the Hill

Edit: Had to add Candid Camera. Yes, I'm cheesy. I watch old episodes of this whenever I am sad or depressed and it always makes me feel so much better. :)

·
Registered
298 Posts
I like this thread very much. :laughing:

Merlin! (Seriously the cutest, funniest, and all around most feel-good and entertaining show I've ever seen.)

Awww, I agree! :happy:
Other shows I love:

Dexter
The Office (Both the u.s. and the u.k. version)
South Park
House
Twin Peaks
Firefly
Farscape (First season suck, then it gets awesome! ^^)
Breaking Bad
The Tudors

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
The Simpsons!

·
Registered
751 Posts
I rarely watch tv anymore but here's mine:

Doctor Who
Star Wars
Star Trek
House
Naruto (Kishimoto or one of the writers has gotta be an INFP I think)
Stargate Universe
The Simpsons
Family Guy

Some shows I enjoyed when they were on:

Death Note
Rome

·
Registered
243 Posts
Mad Men-I love the show, the period, style, etc, though I'm thinking (hoping) people weren't really so unfaithful then.
Breaking Bad-Neat to see characters who are at once bad and good. I'd like to see more of their 'clientele.'

Other than the above 2 shows, and SNL, I don't really watch television

Glad to see I'm not the only one enjoying the show. I know it has become quite popular.

1 - 20 of 140 Posts