Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
92% intuitive, less intuitive than everyone else who will post up their results, of course.

·
Registered
790 Posts
80% feeler, meh.

Reactions: Pastelle

·
Registered
130 Posts
Favored Function Assessment
Your Result: Feeler!

I have a feeling you are a Feeler. To you, your main focus is on adhering to a set of values, whether it be personal or of those around you. Lofty idealists and starving artists come to mind when you hear the word "Feeler" , but this is a small subset of the group. Feelers in general simply follow a system of values, of which can be anything! IXFPs and EXFJs comprise this group!

Result Breakdown:
84% Feeler!
68% Intuitive!!
8% Thinker!!
7% Sensor!!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts

Reactions: Pastelle

·
Registered
70 Posts
Your Result: Thinker!!
85%
I think you are a Thinker. A Thinker's focus is on the "mechanics" or "blueprint" of the world; thus making them the archetype of the "idea guy". As such, they are often noted as cold and unemotional, but this is just misunderstanding.To think is to "make sense of" which is this type's forte. EXTJs and IXTPs rule this roost!

I would not necessary declare Thinkers as "idea guy"(s) and especially not me. And with the "make sense of" part I kinda disagree too. Sure I want to understand reality better, but not for the sake of understanding. A realistic outlook creates better decisions, thus solving problems more efficient, thus changing the environment to my biding becomes easier.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
85% Intuitive, followed by Feeler, Thinker, Sensor. So... it was accurate!

It was a fun test... even though I could see which options went with which functions, the questions were relatively unique and original. My answers were all over the place and it was fun to consider them.

Did you write the test @Pastelle ? There are some grammatical issues ("to" in place of "too", "it's" in place of "its" etc.)

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
85% Intuitive, followed by Feeler, Thinker, Sensor. So... it was accurate!

It was a fun test... even though I could see which options went with which functions, the questions were relatively unique and original. My answers were all over the place and it was fun to consider them.

Did you write the test @Pastelle ? There are some grammatical issues ("to" in place of "too", "it's" in place of "its" etc.)
Yes, I did make this a while back, but used TypoC as my test bed to gauge accuracy and gain input. I don't doubt the grammatical errors as I am known to gloss over the details sometimes when something is...tedious.
@Drecon

That is unfair!! Feelers are just as !! as everyone else.

·
Registered
987 Posts
77%
I think you are a Thinker. A Thinker's focus is on the "mechanics" or "blueprint" of the world; thus making them the archetype of the "idea guy". As such, they are often noted as cold and unemotional, but this is just misunderstanding.To think is to "make sense of" which is this type's forte. EXTJs and IXTPs rule this roost!

36%Intuitive!!

24%Sensor!!

0%Feeler!

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Result Breakdown:
77% Thinker!!
49% Sensor!!
36% Intuitive!!
1% Feeler!

Well thats not very ENTP of me According to this thing i must be ISTP

·
Plague Doctor
INTJ, 5w4, Ni-T type
6,039 Posts
83% Intuitive
Thinker comes next
Feeler next
Sensor last

Your Result: Intuitive!!
You are an Intuitive, maybe..? Your focus is on the connections and patterns that the world stirs within you. Such types are often attributed to being poor at hands-on activities and unaware, but this is not so. Being an Intuitive means you predominantly focus on what the world at hand alludes to and what it "could be". INXJs and ENXPs make up this sector!
Result Breakdown:
83% Intuitive!!
45% Thinker!!
14% Feeler!
0% Sensor!!

Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz

Reactions: Jewl

·
Banned
15,562 Posts
83%

1 - 20 of 33 Posts