Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do the celebrities (or famous people from the past) that you like tend to be a similar type to you (that you know of) or different?
I visited celebritytypes.com and found out that a lot of the ones I liked were on the INFP list (I'm an INFP), and according to speculation on the Internet, my celebrity crush is also an INFP. Of course, there are some I like who are quite different from me, but it seems like a lot of the ones whose work I am really drawn to are other INFPs.
(On a side note, I also noticed there where quite a few on the list who died young...uh-oh!)

·
Registered
196 Posts
My celebrity crush is Kieran Culkin. It's something about his features that he plays on to portray these edgy characters (and make me melt haha) he has the cutest mannerisms too. I'm not sure about his type though, I actually don't know anything of significance about him. Anybody wanna type him for me?

·
Registered
196 Posts
It's also true that I like ISFP celebrities "in a certain light" I don't hold the same kind of respect for them as I do N celebrities but when I watch them in interviews there are things that I admire, probably not more so than I would admire in any other type except for I really feel like I know where they are coming from. N artists and actors I see less as people than I do as the former, they have a strong foundation and it gives them presence in my mind.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I listen to the audiobooks of both Sara Bareilles and Shonda Rhimes, The internet seem to think they are ENFJ or INFJ so I guess that makes sense. Right now I started on the audiobook by Common: Let Love Have the Last Word and so far I like his take on how to live with love as guide and faith. But not sure if he is INTP or INTJ, anyone care to give me their insights on that? :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts