Personality Cafe banner

What is your favorite drink?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
8,637 Posts
I'd say water since I drink a ton, but with meal milk. Growing up in Wisconsin we drank it with every meal. My girlfriend in Texas thinks it's weird but I stopped drinking milk everyday when I moved to Texas and now I broke my leg slipping on the ice. Maybe it's a coincidence, but I think I'm going to ramp up my milk consumption.

·
Beer Guardian
14,666 Posts
I also drink water, whiskey, tea, and coffee. Some juice. I do get strange cravings for White Russians on rare occasions. I tend to avoid anything else.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Peach iced tea is the best. I also like unsweetened iced tea, hot tea, water, and milk.

·
Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
11,717 Posts
Out of that list my favourites are milk, coffee, cola, and soda in general. I definitely have an addiction to soft drinks but I've really limited it down over the past few months to just Coke and Pepsi. Before I used to regularly indulge in Dr. Pepper and pineapple Crush but I've done a decent job of scrapping those out.

I'm also Straight Edge so I don't drink alcohol whatsoever. I used to, but not regularly since 2009.

Coffee is something I drink casually. I tend to go for Tim Horton's most of the time and occasionally Starbucks. I prefer cappuccinos and lattes to more standard coffee though.

And of course there are times when I get on a milk kick and I get hooked on that stuff pretty easily. Chocolate milk in particular is something I really enjoy.

·
Registered
8,637 Posts
Out of that list my favourites are milk, coffee, cola, and soda in general. I definitely have an addiction to soft drinks but I've really limited it down over the past few months to just Coke and Pepsi. Before I used to regularly indulge in Dr. Pepper and pineapple Crush but I've done a decent job of scrapping those out.
I'm pretty much scrapping the caffeine habit right now. Then again, I've had really no appetite at all anyway so I haven't been consuming much of anything except for a little water. Before that I used to take a 200mg caffeine pill a day and also sometimes drink some coffee or soda to slog through. I guess now I can easily wean myself off of this since I'm just sitting here laid up. I can just fall asleep if need be.

·
PerC Mermaid
23,481 Posts
I voted coffee but I drink orange juice quite frequently too.

·
Registered
9,762 Posts
A good fresh and cold beer.

Surprised by the huge votes on tea. I don't like tea, but maybe i have to try it again. Coffee is disgusting in my opinion. Don't really like Milk for some reason, although i like it more than earlier in my life. Water is fine, i drink it a lot. Cola is also fine, but i don't like drinking it because i sometimes drink too much cola because I need that energy.

Don't understand why wodka has two votes. How can you like wodka. It's undrinkable. You only drink that if you want to get drunk. I want to give rum a try in my life.

My favourite beer is probably "kriek". I thought it was worldwide famous, but it looks like it is a Belgian beer. It's a cherry beer. It is known for being a woman's beer, because there is less alcohol in it than normal beer. I like different kinds of beers of course, but this one is really delicious. I also like cava!

·
Registered
8,637 Posts
Surprised by the huge votes on tea. I don't like tea, but maybe i have to try it again.
Maybe there's a lot of Southerners. I know my girlfriend, being a native Texan, loves unsweetened iced tea. I'm not a fan and my friends (native Wisconsinites) are like, "wtf unsweetened ice tea?" She says the same thing how we drink milk with pretty much every meal. I guess everyone else has their preferences, but if I'm drinking something non-alcoholic with a meal, I definitely like my milk.

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
Do you like any one of these particular drinks more than any of the others?

And how do you manage your drinking during the day? What do you like to drink and when?

I normally have coffee for breakfast, iced tea with my lunch, hot tea in the later afternoon, wine with dinner, some kind of straight alcoholic beverage after dinner, and milk before bed.

During the weekdays I am inclined to skip the alcohol other than the wine, and on weekends I am inclined to skip the coffee.

What about yourself?

Have you begun to manage your beverage drinking yet?

Or have you not thought about it yet?

What is your favorite drink and why?
At least six cups of coffee a day. Caffeine is a vitamin.

Usually beer or scotch on those occasions when I desire alcohol.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Coffee is great at any time of the day, it's my favorite drink besides water. Tea is a close second.

You can go so many ways with coffee. Black, Milk, Sugar, Iced, Blended, Honey. I enjoy it's versatility.

·
Banned
5,979 Posts
Hmph, no hot chocolate. Voted water instead.

Don't like tea because the British invaded other countries to drink it and I don't want to identify as British, and don't like coffee for its taste.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts