Dr Horrible's Sing Along Blog
Watchmen
Cloverfeild.
The Truman Show.

and others I can't remember.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Spaceballs (My Dad and I like to quote back and forth through scenes...) (along with other Mel Brooks films)
Sweeney Todd (Yeah, a musical. But come on, it's hilarious!)
The Prestige
Almost anything by Studio Ghibli (Like Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, etc)
Monty Python and the Holy Grail (What can I say? I practically grew up on this and movies by Mel Brooks...)
Princess Bride
Labyrinth (David Bowie...what else needs to be said?)
Mirrormask
The Russian Ark (Currently holds the record of longest film done in one take.)
The Dark Crystal
Willow

There's probably more that I'll remember later and think 'How could I forget that?!'

I also enjoyed watching Twilight. My sister and I had a fabulous time poking fun at it. :cool:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I have an INTJ dad, and he's a diehard action film fan. Rambo (First Blood), The Terminator, Universal Soldier, Rocky, Robocop, whatever you name it. Fantasy films appeal to him too. He says he's no more interested in art films, or those with extremely profound content or with very sophisticated narrative/filming styles. He watches movies only to distract his mind from everyday's worries, it's one of his relaxing techniques.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Fight Club, Pulp Fiction, No Country for Old Men, There Will Be Blood, The Matrix, Bound, Kill Bill, Memento, The Usual Suspects, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Magnolia, Sin City, Fargo, The Big Lebowski, and many more...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts