Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Xbox

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Title says it all. Personally, I'm torn between Nintendo and PlayStation. I like old Nintendo games more then old PlayStation games, but nowadays, I like more games that are on PlayStation than new Nintendo games. Plus, if I wanted to be a YouTuber, PlayStation would have my preference there. *Cough* Nintendo YouTube policy *Cough* *Cough*

·
Registered
6,558 Posts
Nintendo 1st Playstation 2nd.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I must say PS is first fav and Nintendo second.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts

From those choices I'd go with Nintendo, their games look fun.
Making money with Youtube sounds like a waste of time, since you can easily earn more with a real job. Ofcourse there are those who earn massive amounts, but they were extremely lucky. Most people won't ever reach that.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
I own a Xbox 360 and Wii and for a very long time I was a Nintendo "fanboy" (not really a fan, not really a gamer), but now I crave more "mature" games. I have only had the first PS, but I can see me liking games like The Last of Us or the Uncharted series (I also liked Crash Bandicoot, damn you Naughty Dog!) and I want to play Journey and Shadow of the Colossus (they look beautiful). I feel like I need to honor Nintendo just for its seniority in my gaming history. I bought Xbox360 for the Kinect, but maybe PS was a better option. (Note: After seeing some of the games that are exclusive to Xbox, I feel stupid because I don't care about most of them and I care more about those that are exclusive to PS ¬¬).

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Mine is Nintendo

·
Registered
273 Posts
Meh I really don't care--it's the game that I remember, not the awesome buttons on the consol. But I'll stick by playstation since I have most of my best gaming memories on there (KH, for one). The rest of these memories are split equally between Nintendo and PC. Currently I'm playing Nintendo, though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts