Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Prepare yourself for a long post.

(Note: I don't own all of these, these are simply my favourites. I would love to own these, though)

Guitars: PRS Custom 24 & McCarty, Fender Jaguar and Jazzmaster, Duesenberg Fullerton CC, Gibson Les Paul and SG, and more.

Amps: Mesa Boogie Lonestar & Dual Rectifier, Fender Deluxe Reverb, Fortin Natas. (Sorry, not a Marshall guy.. I'm more of a 6L6 and 6V6 tube vs EL34)

Effects:
Overdrive: Catalinbread Dirty Little Secret MKIII (Specifically on the Super Bass setting.), Lovepedal OD11, Effectrode Tube Overdrive.
Distortion: Wampler Triple Wreck, Malekko Wolftone Sloika.
Wah: MXR-CAE MC404 Dual Inductor Wah.
Fuzz: Blackout Effectors Musket Fuzz.
Delay: Strymon Timeline, Danelectro Backtalk Reverse Delay (It's tiny and handy for reverse delays)
Reverb: Eventide Space
Octave: Electro Harmonix POG & HOG 2.
Other: BBE Sonic Stomp, Peterson Strobe tuner, Seppuku Mind Warp (I might buy one some day, just to mess around with some trippy tone)

Bass: Warwick basses, Fender PBass, PJ, and 5 string J basses (Just 5 string on J basses. Otherwise I'd play a PJ 4 string) (Precision bass body with a Jazz bass pickup before the P bass pickups)
Bass amps: Mesa Boogie bass amps, Ampeg bass amps, and I want to try a Verellen Meatsmoke.

Pickups: Duesenberg Domino P90, PRS pickups (If I remember correctly, I like the HFS & Vintage Bass, 57/08s, and McCarty pickups), Seymour Duncan Antiquity for Jaguar & Jazzmaster, JB, Distortion, Black Winter, and SPB3 for Precision bass, Gibson 490R & 498T, and Bare Knuckle Black Hawks.

I'm planning on starting both an indie project and a metal project, within a year's time, sooo who knows, I might pick up a fair portion of these. Some of these I will not be buying, though. Like with the amps. I like all of those, but I don't need 5 different amps. Oh yes, and in case you didn't notice, I'm not a fan of active pickups, solid state amps, and most classic rock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts