Votes: 20 40.0%
  • Winter

Votes: 22 44.0%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your favorite season and favorite type of weather?

I like winter and heavy snowfall. I hate summer with a passion, especially since, in my area, it is usually hot and very humid.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I don't like Winters only because I am allergic to the cold. (Funny, I know.)
So, I like the Monsoon time. We don't get snowfall.

·
Registered
856 Posts
My favourite weather and favourite season are not connected. My favourite weather is slightly warm, sunny with a breeze. This usually occurs in spring and summer. However, I hate spring and summer, because that's when buzzing things come to life. It's when I can't open a fucking window without that wasp from Doctor Who flying into my room.

*shudders*

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
I used to be a fan of autumn, but now it's just too freaking cold! Global warming... lies I say!

I like spring the best because it introduces the great combination of a cool breeze and warmth. But like Bazinga187 said, the mutant insects also come out during that time >_<, so I tend to just keep my window open (with a screen) so I can feel the breeze.

·
Registered
190 Posts
October, November and December for me. I like how it's not cold or hot, I love watching the trees change colors as well. I also love any time I get to celebrate with family, specially if I get to cook for it, so Thanks Giving and Christmas are big for me. Don't get me wrong, I don't decorate jack and I usually don't buy gifts till last minute, but I do look forward to those dinners quite a bit.

Once January starts it all goes down hill :(

·
&#40656;&#32218; ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
Autumn is the season for me. I can't stand the Spring pollen and the Summer mosquitoes. Winter, I just hide under blankets and hibernate.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I hate the summer ... I'm OK with the Spring, to some extent, but Autumn is my absolute favorite. Actually.... any season that lets me experience a fog is my favorite. :) Fogs = Win~

Reactions: GuruOfReason

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Autumn is my favorite by far, October is my favorite month.
I also love winter because it's cold, I hate hot.
Where I live hot = humid and I hate humid.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Autumn. Rainstorms, no allergies, and just over all unicorn happiness galore!
I have pollen allergies decently bad, although my friend has a little brother who gets hospitalized if he doesn't get the proper medication for allergies, so I can't say that they're that bad.
Summer's just too bright and humid where I live. We get rain during the summer, but it's not a cold rain. It's warm, which makes it kind of weird.
I like storms and rain. I think I might be slightly rain-deprived this spring. Usually my town gets a ton of rain in fall and spring.
I like winter too, but being home-bound because of snow isn't my idea of fun, although I never leave the house anyway. But there's a difference between choosing to stay inside or being forced to.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I don't really know. I don't like summer 'cause it's too hot and I burn under the sun. I don't like winter in here in Belgium because it's humid and rainy, I like snow in the winter. Lot of snow! (I'm used to it).

I like autumn and spring equally. Not too hot, not too cold. Just perfect :)

·
Registered
356 Posts
I have always been ok with summer on the coast. It is always predictable and the same outfits are appropriate for hot/muggy and hot/rainy.

·
Banned
395 Posts
Winter and powdery snow that doesn't impede walking or driving. Also, I like when it's kinda constantly snowing, but not piling up too much. When snow gets all dirty it's gross, so the occasional new layer is appreciated.

·
Banned
2,616 Posts
It depends where. Down here in FL I prefer the winters since it cools off, but not to the point where you can't wear summer clothes. Summers down here are too brutal and rainy. I like rain but not every fucking day. Up north I prefer the summers, though I do miss the winters. I've been extremely bored with the fact that greenery remains the same down here throughout the entire year for a while now.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I like autumn and I like scattered clouds with slightly windy weather (too windy and I'm fighting the wind to move). I don't mind some light rain, but I'd rather it be on days where I don't have to go out.

·
Registered
798 Posts
I like autumn best, though it apparently hates me. (Leaf mold allergies). It's cool, neither hot nor cold, the fall holidays are okay, with Halloween (love it, don't HAVE to do anything, and lots of horror movies on), and the leaves changing.

·
Banned
377 Posts
I absolutely adore dark winter rain mostly anything rain related , heavy snowfall is fairly boring accept the left overs "very interesting" , Summer is the evil that will eventually makes us so anatomically less featured possibly beyond and definitely through solar system scope.

Autumn has a lovely atmosphere when potent but It's the same old shit to me.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts