Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Usually I read and post anything that catches my attention and interest. But I find I am more drawn to ENTP subforums. I like their intellect, points of view, and their narcissistic, ego-blowing sense of pride that may be real or imagined. It is very amusing. I find that their arrogance is harmless and not irritating compared to other types.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I enjoy the ENFP and ENFJ forum. You can find me the "sex and relationship" and "advice center" forum too.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Here, anything else is just as wrong as wrongness wrapped in the barbed wired nastiness of wrong.

·
Banned
2,005 Posts
Bans and Infractions = A+

The ENTP and ISTP subforums make me laugh unreasonably hard, but in a good way. The former-- for the reasons stated in the OP and the latter for how down to earth it is. I mostly just lurk because I never have anything to contribute.

The ISTJ subforum manages to be calming and stimulating at the same time, and I like the regulars for their insightful posts and good-natured sarcasm. I hide out there when the threads in here get too stupid.

The cognitive functions subforum is interesting outside of the 945348793 redundant threads on x function; some huge post gems in there.

I lurk all of the NF forums from time to time for er... "research" purposes, let's say, but I rarely post as I usually get weirdly defensive responses in return. But even that is useful feedback for what I've been trying to accomplish.

The INTPs are fun from time to time. The Ti is strong with that one, however, so I avoid the serious discussion threads unless I've imbibed a bit more than my standard of caffeine. Otherwise, it's mildly difficult to parse, and then I lose interest and slide under my desk.

And of course, the hive, when there aren't 10 or so relationship threads going concucurrently that all say the same thing and are imbued with deep longing for ENFPs and extreme sexual frustration. That aside, this place keeps the sarcasm machine well-oiled and I like that I can go on autopilot and be silly.

·
Registered
138 Posts
The INTJ subforum, because you guys are pretty fantastic.

I come here to get my sarcasm fix. And to pander to you all, because if I'm going to pander to any type I'd rather it be a type that dismisses my pandering, at least outwardly.

Oh, and because you all typically have the best usernames.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
I lurk around in here because you guys crack me up. The other INFJs only ever want to talk about their feelings. :p

Reactions: Xistiller

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The INTJ subforum, because you guys are pretty fantastic.

I come here to get my sarcasm fix. And to pander to you all, because if I'm going to pander to any type I'd rather it be a type that dismisses my pandering, at least outwardly.

Oh, and because you all typically have the best usernames.
Oh, Thank you.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
I used to come to the INTJ forums often, now maybe once every few weeks if i see something in the feed that catches my eye. The INTJ that like to have a bit of fun, mixed with some serious convo usually come to my part of the forum, so no need to spend time here. The past few mts has been quite boring here, nothing interesting. It doesn't help that many of the interesting INTJ have gone, retired or don't post much..shame, i remember at time it being a interesting place to visit.

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I lurk around in here because you guys crack me up. The other INFJs only ever want to talk about their feelings. :p
When I visit the INFJ forum and the thread was a long post and the posters post a long post almost like an essay followed by an equally or longer long post by another INFJ, I imagine them encircled in a congregation almost like a bible sharing, sharing their life experiences.

Oh too much redundancy, pardon me.

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I used to come to the INTJ forums often, now maybe once every few weeks if i see something in the feed that catches my eye. The INTJ that like to have a bit of fun, mixed with some serious convo usually come to my part of the forum, so no need to spend time here. The past few mts has been quite boring here, nothing interesting. It doesn't help that many of the interesting INTJ have gone, retired or don't post much..shame, i remember at time it being a interesting place to visit.
What was the thread examples of INTJs then? I guess there are lots of narcissistic, self-elevation, and jokes, lol.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
What was the thread examples of INTJs then? I guess there are lots of narcissistic, self-elevation, and jokes, lol.
Too many relationship threads here lately. If you read one, you may as well have read them all. INTJ are interesting in their own field of interest, they can be quite funny also. The funny ones seemed to have disappeared. The ones who had strong convictions about ideas and topics are gone too. Narcissistic self-elevation jokes don't bother me, those are some of the things i actually admire about INTJ. I suppose some of these traits alone is what attracted me to my INTJ husband.

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Too many relationship threads here lately. If you read one, you may as well have read them all. INTJ are interesting in their own field of interest, they can be quite funny also. The funny ones seemed to have disappeared. The ones who had strong convictions about ideas and topics are gone too. Narcissistic self-elevation jokes don't bother me, those are some of the things i actually admire about INTJ. I suppose some of these traits alone is what attracted me to my INTJ husband.
Ah, maybe exploring the unknown. It seems that INTJ forum is "peaceful" nowdays. I recall back then, there were so many attacks on INTJs, lol. I don't see any more debates and sharing of interesting information now, maybe some other time. You're husband is an INTJ? Cool. Perfect match. I imagine you two rock ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts