Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you like so much about them?
Also feel free to throw in which ones might be INFP's, something i would be interested to know.

I'll start it off and i would have to say silver surfer. He has always been one of my favorites, cant say exactly why, maybe just because he is always part of something bigger that most people don't see and he is usually misunderstood but in the end he always proves that he isn't a true villain although he may serve Galactus.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Favorite superhero= Professor Xavier

Favorite super villain= Magneto

I like those two because they are great and uniting others behind a common cause and they have awesome abilities

·
Registered
53 Posts
I was never much into comic books but my favorite superhero would have to be Harvey Pekar of American Splendor.
My favorite supervillian would have to be the white spy of Mad Magazine's Spy vs. Spy.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Spiderman

I don't really have a favorite villain..

·
Banned
1,680 Posts
Watching Smallville atm and the Clark Kent - Lex Luthor relationship dynamic is interesting

Personally I'd be more of an anti-hero/ bordering on the line of villainry if someone spurned my wrath and wronged me

·
Registered
9,797 Posts
Superhero: Iron Man (but that will probably change, when i see more superhero movies)
Villain: Z'Skayr

·
Premium Member
15,173 Posts
Superhero - I'll get back to you on that one.

Not really into villains at all.

I guess if forced to make a pick -- Heath Ledger's The Joker.

That boy was nucking futs.

·
Registered
965 Posts
The Red Skull

The Red Skull has nearly no redeeming factors. An Ex-Nazi, and generally uses whatever methods to get what he wants. Everyone thinks he's crazy, but he doesn't even react to it, because he can see through the facade of one dimensional thought. He often ignores it and does what he's going to do anyway.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Superhero.... uh... I mean off the top of my head nobody. Better find a list to look through xD!

Maybe Batman.

Supervillian: Doctor Doom, easy pick. Science, sorcery, and pure savagery.

That and, if I were to pick which villain I could actually be, I'd be Doom over Joker/Magneto etc.

·
Banned
3,147 Posts
Smaug and Maleficent, Smaug is truly evil while Maleficent is both the hero and the villain.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Ah-freaking KU

The Shogun of Sorrow! He is the perfect villain. He's got the presence, he's got so much power he's a threat to all life, he's got the most evil of intentions so much so that he embodies it, yet he's also got a comic streak. He's supernatural and alien and also naive and bratty. He shows no mercy. He's like a child if you took away all the goodness and gave them ultimate power. He has very humanlike flaws.

And I think for favorite "hero" I'd also say Jack. He's the perfect foil to all that Aku represents.

Edit: the topic is on superheros and supervillains, not just heros and villains. Spiderman and Thanos!

·
Banned
INFP 9w1 sp/so
2,470 Posts
I've never really read many comics but

Superhero - Spawn
Supervillain - Scarecrow

Because I'm edgy af Spawn is the only comics series I've really read and I like his (initial) character and I love his design, I've found him interesting since I was a kid. Spiderman would be a close second.

Scarecrow's cool, I love his concept.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts