Personality Cafe banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Maybe list them, do you perhaps notice any patterns? Whether is be in attitude or even MBTI type?

I have many characters I like and it often fluctuates, so I'll just name some off the top of my head and figure it out as I go along

Dr. McCoy, ENFJ
Doctor #3, INTP
Doctor #4, INTJ
Doctor #12, INTJ
Ron Swanson, ISTJ
Leslie Knope, ENFP
Spock, ISTJ
House, ENTP
Tyrion, ENTP
Mr. Hudson, ISTJ
Scrooge McDuck, ESTJ
Violet Crawley, ESTJ
Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold, INFJ

Ok, so most appear to be xxTJ's, interesting

·
Registered
7,063 Posts
House for sure. I think Feeler types like escaping into thinker types. Or at least this feeler does. I've heard Ne described as the last 5 minutes of a House MD episode, so I think he's an ENTP. However, most others say he's a Ni-dom INTJ so what do I know.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
House for sure. I think Feeler types like escaping into thinker types. Or at least this feeler does. I've heard Ne described as the last 5 minutes of a House MD episode, so I think he's an ENTP. However, most others say he's a Ni-dom INTJ so what do I know.
I'd have to agree--I used to wonder why I always tested feeling when those weren't necessarily my favorite characters, but I'm just drawn to them for some reason. :laughing: I think House appears like an INTJ because of his hiding from the world tendencies, but he clearly gains his juices from being around people

·
Registered
208 Posts
Regina (Once Upon a Time) - ESTJ. She's honestly one of the only characters I've ever felt sorry for in a television series. I don't watch much tv I'll admit. But there is something about her I just want to give her a great big hug and be her best friend and tell her that she will find her happy ending. Not to mention, she's a badass ;D

Reactions: great_pudgy_owl

·
Registered
208 Posts
Okay, so I have no idea if Regina is an ESTJ...I just got it off of some website. Any insights on to what she might be? ENFJ maybe?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay, so I have no idea if Regina is an ESTJ...I just got it off of some website. Any insights on to what she might be? ENFJ maybe?
Hmm, well, she made a pretty harsh decision on Snow given her relative age at that time, so it seems like she'd definitely be an FJ; and she has a desire to be around people...as evil queen she was most fueled by direct involvement with peasants and enemies than by behind-the-scene contracts like Rumple. I'm not sure about N/S though :/

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hmm, well, she made a pretty harsh decision on Snow given her relative age at that time, so it seems like she'd definitely be an FJ; and she has a desire to be around people...as evil queen she was most fueled by direct involvement with peasants and enemies than by behind-the-scene contracts like Rumple. I'm not sure about N/S though :/
Yeah, you are right. Perhaps she is an ExFJ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts