Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
recently I've been into RPGs and I can't wait to get the new Fallout, but Starcraft will always have my heart.

anyone else?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I was wondering when an INTP would make this thread :p

I like the free browser games The West and Dragon's Call when I have the time. I haven't touched my PS3 games in almost a year, I had to put down the controller and just say no. There is a great torrent program Vuse that will convert movies to PS3 format and auto wi-fi network to it; if anyone is interested in that sort of mischief.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Big Starcraft fan, and world of Warcraft is an addiction that comes and goes.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I think I can speak for everyone when I say Mario Cart 64 is the best creation the world has ever seen.

·
Banned
3,653 Posts
World of Warcraft
Perfect Dark
Goldeneye 007
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Civilization (in general)

Many others, but I'll leave it at that.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Top favourites
A Link to the Past
Majora's Mask

Other favourites

Twilight Princess
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
Harvest Moon: Magical Melody
Pokemon Crystal
Super Paper Mario
Super Smash Bros: Brawl

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Eh...I like The Sims 2.
:blushed:
I'm not a huge gamer and I'm pretty bad at action or fighting games. I prefer games that allow you to be creative or use strategy or have goals to work toward. Oh, and Guitar Hero. I'm shit at it, but it's fun as hell.

Oh, and puzzle games. I like puzzles.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I've been a gamer since the Atari was all the rage.

I'm currently playing a great deal of Left 4 Dead 2 and NHL 11 (all for the Xbox 360).

Hit me up if you play those.

·
Registered
83 Posts
My absolute favorites: Final Fantasy VIII, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4. I just absolutely love those three games to death.

Series I like include God of War, Silent Hill, Bioshock, Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear, Katamari, Zelda, CoD, and some others. Unfortunately, I don't like MMOs or anything online.

Weird, I know; especially for this generation of gaming.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Top favourites
A Link to the Past
Majora's Mask

Other favourites

Twilight Princess
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
Harvest Moon: Magical Melody
Pokemon Crystal
Super Paper Mario
Super Smash Bros: Brawl
Nintendo fan, eh? I used to own a 'Cube when I was 7, and by far, my favorite games for that were Majora's Mask, Orcarena (spelling?) of Time, SSB:B, Twilight Princess, and Custom Robo.

Overall:
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Twilight Princess
all of the Pokemon series, but mainly Crystal and Emerald
Smash Bros Brawl
Orcarena of Time
Majora's Mask
Link to the Past
Age of Empires series
Civilization series
Combat Arms
Supremacy: 1914 (browser based)
Halo Reach and Halo 3
L4D and L4D2
etc, etc, etc.

I have played a few too many video games in my short life then healthy for a normal human being.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Nintendo fan, eh? I used to own a 'Cube when I was 7, and by far, my favorite games for that were Majora's Mask, Orcarena (spelling?) of Time, SSB:B, Twilight Princess, and Custom Robo.

Overall:
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Twilight Princess
all of the Pokemon series, but mainly Crystal and Emerald
Smash Bros Brawl
Orcarena of Time
Majora's Mask
Link to the Past
Age of Empires series
Civilization series
Combat Arms
Supremacy: 1914 (browser based)
Halo Reach and Halo 3
L4D and L4D2
etc, etc, etc.

I have played a few too many video games in my short life then healthy for a normal human being.
Yep, I was raised on Nintendo since I was wee (we have every system excluding the SNES). And you have good taste in games! :p

·
Registered
279 Posts
recently I've been into RPGs and I can't wait to get the new Fallout, but Starcraft will always have my heart.

anyone else?
I've always loved RPGs. I remember Baldur's Gate, Diablo and Fallout 2 - those were the days.

I wasted a few years of my life playing EVE-Online and WoW too.

I also like the old RTSs, Heroes of Might and Magic III, Master of Orion II, Civilizations series.

I don't have time to play anything nowdays though, except Spider Solitaire. :frustrating:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Every zelda game. Ever.
Super Mario Bros
Super Mario World
Mario Party
Donky Kong
Gears of War 2
Tekken 6
Borderlands
Call of Duty
DnD Online
Pokemon Heart Gold, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Crystal, etc
Super Smash Bros
mario kart 64
Bomberman
Scribblenauts
Worms <3 <3 <3
Cruisin USA(lol)
Gex 64
Forgot Tetris adnd L4D

So many others.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I don't really consider myself a gamer, but I have enjoyed a few good videogames. Here are my favorites:
Half life- the first fps I ever played
STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl- favorite fps by far, the atmosphere is amazing and the rpg elements add depth most fps's lack
Fallout 3- I love the huge world and the sheer amount of possibilities, I can and have spent hours just exploring.
Minecraft-I started playing it quite recently and it is amazing, it may well have created it's own genre. I highly recommend it. legos on steroids...

1 - 20 of 95 Posts