Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
Right before a hurricane hits: It's extremely cloudy and dark. For some reason, I lovez it!
Cool, windy, and cloudy: That's the weather that makes me remember playing outside, all day, during the fall as a young kid.
Super rainy: And I mean hardcore. I really like it!!

In general, I really like when it's EXTREMELY dark and windy outside before a storm comes.

·
Registered
841 Posts
I enjoy the sunshine when I'm swimming, or with a friend. But I love driving at night with the windows down and sunroof opened to get that warm summer air into the car. And during the winter, I love closing the sunroof shade, and adjusting the heater in the car cabin. Oh, I could go on all day!:crazy:

·
Registered
716 Posts
My favorite weather is the one where it's overcast but still hot, like 77 degrees (25 deg. Celsius), there is none to little wind and small rain showers now and then. Maybe some thunder in the distant :happy:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I enjoy rain storms, torrential warm rain that i can play in but not worry about lightning (im full of piercings). the sky is so beautiful when it is dark and cloudy.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
It depends. Sometimes it's sunny weather what's my favorite, and at the other times my favorite weather is something freezing cold. Right now it's cloudy outside, antecedent to rain and just warm and I can definitely call it my favorite by present feeling. :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
I love storms...especially snow storms, it makes extroverts stay in the house and hopefully since they have no where to run, they turn introspective and pick up a book or something...lol wishful thinking, but thats what i love about the winter..being in the house reading, and not feeling as though Im missing something (other than someone to snuggle up with).

1 - 20 of 70 Posts