·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me, I have 3 favourites. :)

1) Beauty and the Beast
2) Pocahontas
3) Mulan

The girls from these stories are all so strong, which is something I greatly admire and aim to be.
I feel that I can mostly relate to Belle though. She's "odd", keeps to herself, and is a dreamer. :) I love how they all dream of something bigger for themselves, which is something I do too. The songs are catchy too. :)

I have to say that I love the morals from these stories most of all. I'd love to elaborate, but I want to hear what your favourite Disney classics are!

·
Registered
455 Posts
I love Disney. The world would be much darker place without them.

These are my favorites:
Aladdin - Love, purity, power. "One whose worth lies far within"
Lion King - taking your place in the world. favorite scene.
Hercules - Belonging.
Mulan - Courage, bravery.
A Bug's Life - Courage, bravery. My favorite scenes are the ones where Flik stands up to Hopper.
Tarzan
Finding Nemo
WALL-E - humanity. favorite scene.

Edit: humanity meaning "being human"

·
Registered
208 Posts
Cinderella
The Beauty and the Beast
The Little Mermaid

All of these are stories about girls who feel like they don't belong, and finally their dreams come true... :)

I also love The Lion King, but that's another kind of story...it's a story of growing up and facing reality...quite different from the other ones actually

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
#1 -- Fox & The Hound (Loyalty & Bonds!)
#2 -- A Goofy Movie (Overcoming social awkwardness, getting the girl, catchy music :p, bonds with father)
#3 -- Lion King (no explanation necessary)

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
I'm not INFP, but I want to chime in.

My favorites are:

Aladdin
The Lion King
The Fox and the Hound
The Sword in the Stone
Alice in Wonderland

And one of my favorites, but that a lot of people don't care for is Oliver and Company. It just brings me back to my childhood and the 80's. :happy:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Just have to say i love these films:) brings me back to my childhood
1.Beauty and the Beast (like going into an infp mind, most romantic and by god the beast is hot when he becomes human lol:blushed:
2.aladdin (robin williams comedy genuis, evil jafar, brillaint songs and action love it!
3.Hercules (hilarious and i love meg, hades, phil, great characters)
4. lion king ( just brilliant, am a fan of the musical so also love the film.)

·
Registered
INFP
1,484 Posts
Alice in Wonderland
The Fox and the Hound
Peter Pan
Pocahontas ...

Oh, and A Goofy Movie was great. (Thanks, now I have "After Today" stuck in my head again.)

I really love the Disney animated classics, so it's tough to narrow them down to a few favorites.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I LOVE DISNEY MOVIES.

I'd have to say my all time favorite is Beauty and the Beast... I was OBSESSED with it as a kid, meaning I would watch it 3 times a day (according to my parents). I also had a stuffed Beast doll that I loved... not sure what happened to it. And if Belle isn't an INFP I don't know who is.

A close second is The Little Mermaid. Lion King of course... Aladdin, Sleeping Beauty, Hercules.

And I forgot about A Goofy Movie too! Loved it when it came out, though.

·
Registered
802 Posts
I like almost all of them! But the ones I watched over and over were:

Sleeping Beauty, because the prince actually had some personality even though the princess didn't really.
The Little Mermaid because of the music.
Mulan because she takes charge and makes things happen rather than waiting to be rescued.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Okay I'm going to have to break the rules in order to say this one cause it's actually warner bro's but it's just to good to not include.
Cats Don't Dance
That movie makes me cry every time and I don't care who knows it!

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
My top three favorite animated movies are:

Aladdin
The Lion King
Peter Pan

With Hercules, The Rescuers Down Under, Beauty and the Beast, The Jungle Book, and The Fox and the Hound vying for the top when I'm trying to come up with favorites. It really just shows that Disney does their job right in making movies that you can't help but like.

Reactions: PollyPocket and Lad

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'd like to add The Fox and the Hound and Wall-E to my list. Haha. :)

Reactions: PollyPocket

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I LOVED UP!!!! I know it's not a classic.
Mulan was a very good movie, indeed. As a child I used to watch The Sleeping Beauty.

Disney characters provide a lot of values which are very important...:) like following one's dreams, I think...

If Disney only stopped doing those shitty movies with Hilary Duff and did more classical movies of the same old canon. Yeah.

·
Banned
142 Posts
Lion King,
Peter Pan,
Bedknobs and Broomsticks,
The Rocketeer,
Aladdin,
A Goofy Movie
Wall-E
Pirates of the Caribbean 1&2

There are a ton that I'm not thinking of right now that I cant believe I cant remember.

I really love Disney World and Disneyland too.

Reactions: PollyPocket
1 - 20 of 35 Posts