Registered
8,689 Posts
Dwarf Elephant

Baby size elephants. What not to love?

Reactions: Eudaimonia

·
Registered
979 Posts
dragons. there are several documentations on the existence of dragons in europe and chinese history.
youd have to remember, that the people at those times saw their nature as something mystical, so what was normal back then is considered a myth now because of the attitude diffrentiation.

remember, they had astrology instead of cosmology. they liked to mystify the real.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Passenger pigeon's defense mechanism was to overwhelm predators with their sheer numbers. This made them, in the words of Neal Stephenson, absolute badasses from a biological perspective. By having a huge population, and constantly moving in massive flocks, passenger pigeons were able to overwhelm any predators that came their way, and (despite their slow reproduction rate) easily maintain their prolific numbers.

That was, at least, until another species invented some really, really badass survival adaptations (namely railroads and telegraphs) and were able to hunt the passenger pigeons to extinction.

·
Registered
117 Posts
dragons. there are several documentations on the existence of dragons in europe and chinese history.
youd have to remember, that the people at those times saw their nature as something mystical, so what was normal back then is considered a myth now because of the attitude diffrentiation.

remember, they had astrology instead of cosmology. they liked to mystify the real.
Don't believe everything you watch on TV!

EDIT: SORRY for double posting, I keep doing this and I know it's spam. Will remember better next time.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Because we use that one website to justify all types -_-

I'm a unicorn for all I care. Plus, I was feeling very euphoric that day I took the test.
Certainly not, but I've never typed as an ESFP and it seems weird that the test has typed you with so much Fi if you were not to use it?

Just do some reading about functions, google Fi an Ti seperately. I seriously think you seem more like an ESFP to me.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Certainly not, but I've never typed as an ESFP and it seems weird that the test has typed you with so much Fi if you were not to use it?

Just do some reading about functions, google Fi an Ti seperately. I seriously think you seem more like an ESFP to me.
The two words at the end cleared it up. That's your opinion. I don't know much about the cg fxns but what I can say is that I know I use both Ti and Fi to an extent but moreso Ti than Fi. If anything, you're the ESFP here.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Don't believe everything you watch on TV!

EDIT: SORRY for double posting, I keep doing this and I know it's spam. Will remember better next time.
if you dont believe your eyes, then what?

joking i was. the supposed dragons of course have either psychological explanaitons, or modern people mistake what they call dragon as what we call dragon. meanings change.

Reactions: Dannyell

·
Registered
117 Posts
The two words at the end cleared it up. That's your opinion. I don't know much about the cg fxns but what I can say is that I know I use both Ti and Fi to an extent but moreso Ti than Fi. If anything, you're the ESFP here.
Everything in my posts is my opinion, that's kind of obvious. I am just stating what I feel everytime I see your posts. You even had to ask me what the main differences between Fi and Ti are, which sort of questions how you can be so sure you use Ti more, when infact you don't seem so sure on the explanation of the functions themselves!

My personal view of Dodo's in the Ice Age film, is that they are flamboyant, attention seeking, pretty rediculous and a bit dumb and silly. I don't mean all of these personally and negatively towards you, just I can't think of a worse animal that I would claim represents my personality the best (epecially as an ESTP!). :confused:

Anyway I apologise for the thread de-rail.

My favourite would be the
Plesiosaurus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plesiosaurus

·
Registered
276 Posts
Everything in my posts is my opinion, that's kind of obvious. I am just stating what I feel everytime I see your posts. You even had to ask me what the main differences between Fi and Ti are, which sort of questions how you can be so sure you use Ti more, when infact you don't seem so sure on the explanation of the functions themselves!

My personal view of Dodo's in the Ice Age film, is that they are flamboyant, attention seeking, pretty rediculous and a bit dumb and silly. I don't mean all of these personally and negatively towards you, just I can't think of a worse animal that I would claim represents my personality the best (epecially as an ESTP!). :confused:

Anyway I apologise for the thread de-rail.

My favourite would be the
Plesiosaurus

Plesiosaurus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Or I could be feigning ignorance if you took that into consideration (in this case, I was). Of course I know what all the functions mean and how they act, but each to a different understanding level than others, respectively. Also, to add; just because I choose a rather rambunctious character from a movie that depicts it as almost stupid cast no real evidence that it represents me as a person, much less an ESTP. I chose it because I didn't see it in the list yet and I figured no one else would pick it and it is just fucking awesome and I felt impulsive. Maybe that's Se at work.

We didn't de-rail the thread at all.

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
Smilodon (saber-toothed cat).

Because it's just that bad-ass. What's not to love?
Yeah, I'm not really a cat fan, but if they looked more like these guys and available in portable size and domesticated, these guys would be okay in my house. :wink:

Reactions: Christie42476
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.