1 - 20 of 38 Posts
4,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
11,229 Posts
Knights in White Satin

Autumn Leaves
'Nights In White Satin' by Moody Blues...special meaning for me! Love K in front of nights... intended or subconscious? lmao

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
My mp3player tells me I've listened to Lucky You over 50 times.
Slow Show is a nice one as well as is Hey, that's no way to say goodbye.
For a good deal of sad songs I usually go with Lucero.

But for now I go with Frank
YouTube - To Take You Home- Frank Turner

·
Registered
89 Posts
'Nights In White Satin' by Moody Blues...special meaning for me! Love K in front of nights... intended or subconscious? lmao
COMPLETELY SUBCONCIOUS haha. I'd never thought of spelling it any other way. gives the title a vibe i enjoy. thanks for correcting me but I intend to keep the K. the tune is a royal masterpiece.

·
Super Moderator
11,229 Posts
COMPLETELY SUBCONCIOUS haha. I'd never thought of spelling it any other way. gives the title a vibe i enjoy. thanks for correcting me but I intend to keep the K. the tune is a royal masterpiece.
Uh oh, my response was not about correction. I caught a glimpse of something else...the vibe you speak of maybe? Chivalry...silver shine...romance...unrequitted love...always searching...gone within ones grasp...still haven't found what I'm looking for, which brings me to U2! Another masterpiece through my eyes. I vote keep the K~~~Knights in White Satin! Like I said, the song has special meaning for me! :proud:

Reactions: RaVenDeaLeR

·
Registered
89 Posts
Uh oh, my response was not about correction. I caught a glimpse of something else...the vibe you speak of maybe? Chivalry...silver shine...romance...unrequitted love...always searching...gone within ones grasp...still haven't found what I'm looking for, which brings me to U2! Another masterpiece through my eyes. I vote keep the K~~~Knights in White Satin! Like I said, the song has special meaning for me! :proud:
Damn you have a way of hitting the nail right on its honorable little helmet. thats exactly the nature of the vibe dalien. and dont get me started with U2. their widespread fame is certainly not an act of chance.:crazy:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts