Personality Cafe banner

Favourite love songs

3680 Views 37 Replies 30 Participants Last post by  PivotalSyntax
<--- what the title says :tongue:

YouTube - The National - Lucky You
With one of my favourite lines: You own me, there's nothing you can do.

YouTube - Bowerbirds - Northern Lights

YouTube - Leonard Cohen - Hey, thats no way to say goodbye

YouTube - Jim Cuddy - Pull Me Through

I guess mainly love sadder, more unconventional love songs.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
YouTube - Passenger Seat - Death Cab for Cutie

My #1 favorite love song. It's like Ben knows me and wrote this song based on how I feel.
Tina Turner - What's Love Got to Do With It

Not the real version, but this is pretty darn cute <3

YouTube - What's Love Got to Do With It? (Tina Turner Cover)
The only one by the black keys
From The Beatles:

-Something
-I Will

From Nat King Cole:

L.O.V.E

From Blessid Union of Souls:

-Light in Your Eyes
-Wanna be there
Knights in White Satin

Autumn Leaves
I love Coldplay immensely! And the song "Yellow" is my favorite love song. It's so simple and beautiful to me.

'Nights In White Satin' by Moody Blues...special meaning for me! Love K in front of nights... intended or subconscious? lmao
Knights in White Satin

Autumn Leaves
YouTube - Two Sleepy People, Al Bowlly

I actually really only like the version with Vera Lynn and Denny Dennis, though. I just couldn't find it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_XwAKrLidw
My mp3player tells me I've listened to Lucky You over 50 times.
Slow Show is a nice one as well as is Hey, that's no way to say goodbye.
For a good deal of sad songs I usually go with Lucero.

But for now I go with Frank
YouTube - To Take You Home- Frank Turner
COMPLETELY SUBCONCIOUS haha. I'd never thought of spelling it any other way. gives the title a vibe i enjoy. thanks for correcting me but I intend to keep the K. the tune is a royal masterpiece.
'Nights In White Satin' by Moody Blues...special meaning for me! Love K in front of nights... intended or subconscious? lmao
Uh oh, my response was not about correction. I caught a glimpse of something else...the vibe you speak of maybe? Chivalry...silver shine...romance...unrequitted love...always searching...gone within ones grasp...still haven't found what I'm looking for, which brings me to U2! Another masterpiece through my eyes. I vote keep the K~~~Knights in White Satin! Like I said, the song has special meaning for me! :proud:
COMPLETELY SUBCONCIOUS haha. I'd never thought of spelling it any other way. gives the title a vibe i enjoy. thanks for correcting me but I intend to keep the K. the tune is a royal masterpiece.
Reactions: RaVenDeaLeR
Damn you have a way of hitting the nail right on its honorable little helmet. thats exactly the nature of the vibe dalien. and dont get me started with U2. their widespread fame is certainly not an act of chance.:crazy:
Uh oh, my response was not about correction. I caught a glimpse of something else...the vibe you speak of maybe? Chivalry...silver shine...romance...unrequitted love...always searching...gone within ones grasp...still haven't found what I'm looking for, which brings me to U2! Another masterpiece through my eyes. I vote keep the K~~~Knights in White Satin! Like I said, the song has special meaning for me! :proud:
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.