Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
4,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's probably my favourite of my many favourite t-shirts. It was the the Philosophy department's t-shirt one year.

It says: Nietzsche dead - God, 1900

(it's cut off because for some strange reason it's hard to take a picture of your back lol)

Obvs I don't really wear it outside. I don't really want to be murdered :tongue:

4,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lols I came this close to posting this while wearing it but I didn't wanna help turn this thread into a ...ok here is "the" shirt, nothing more...
yeah, I hesitated for awhile (like a couple months) but then I was like meh, whatever.

Reactions: Hiccups24-7

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Questioning whether or not to share that I own a thong with this on it. Choosing to share. Hoping no one will judge. Decided a lot of people don't know calculus so it should be fine and let's be real I don't care if people judge me anyway. :tongue:

Anyway.

Favorite t-shirt:

It's a Mean Girls reference. How is my favorite t-shirt a Mean Girls reference while I own a thong with an integral on it?? I guess since they talk about calculus in Mean Girls and she's on Mathletes it's fine...

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
lols.... just found this one this morning, I laughed when I saw it, I laughed as I was buying it (only $5 :O), I laughed as I walked back to my car, I laughed and had to have another look while at traffic lights, I laughed when I tried it on and I'm laughing now as I Share it>>>> lols....

EDIT: I also got this one but I didn't think it was as good... but apparently it is ...damn you!..

:p

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Couldn't find the one I have from Threadless with zombies, vampires and dinosaurs on it... So I'll just post this one that belongs to my sister and that I've worn a couple of times:

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Have this on one of my shirts. Think it was from uneetee.

Reactions: RyRyMini

·
Registered
6,558 Posts

Reactions: Hiccups24-7
1 - 20 of 36 Posts