Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's all with the debating on here. *yawn* I tried to think of topic that wouldn't set off a debate. This is what I came up with.

Ladies and gentlemen, share your favourite sex toys.

I've had a few vibes over the years. This is the winner. Great to use alone or with a partner.

I think this is PG13. If it's not, I assume the mods will take it down soon enough. I don't mean anything bad by it. Besides, I'm curious to see what other posters recommend.

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,577 Posts
l tried a few out and l haven't really been impressed.

Which of course means, l will now be trying out the Playstation controller.

l have something like that in the OP, except not really. But it just doesn't fit my uh...ladyparts well.

Reactions: Somniorum and Sunn

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
No, the playstation controller is definitely something commonly thought of.

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
l tried a few out and l haven't really been impressed.

Which of course means, l will now be trying out the Playstation controller.

l have something like that in the OP, except not really. But it just doesn't fit my uh...ladyparts well.
I'm not a fan of cock shaped vibes. I don't want to fit vibes inside anything personally.
@Antipode - yeah, I was just being sarcastic. It was funny, but if you want, I could find a more male equivalent for the typical vibe.

Is this more inclusive now?

Reactions: Macrosapien

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I'm not a fan of cock shaped vibes. I don't want to fit vibes inside anything personally.
@Antipode - yeah, I was just being sarcastic. It was funny, but if you want, I could find a more male equivalent for the typical vibe.

Is this more inclusive now?
FLESHLIGHT!

Actually, a PS2 controller can do wonders for anyone haha

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Never been into toys myself. Prefer the real thing.

Women had good experiences using these:

Until they met me.

(see what I did there?)

Reactions: monemi

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
I really want to get a feeldoe or realdoe some day but before I spend the money I need to have someone in my life I can use one on.

This toy is my current favorite. It is pretty much perfect. I don't know why I wasted so much of my time with silicone and other 'flesh like' toys when stainless steel is where it's really at.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Never been into toys myself. Prefer the real thing.

Women had good experiences using these:

Until they met me.

(see what I did there?)
Ewww, my mom has one of those on the bottom laying around in her bedroom, I thought it was for her back.......

I've experimented with vibrating dildos in the past. Not too sure how I feel about them. Handcuffs and lingerie until then.

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Reactions: Somniorum

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,577 Posts
I really want to get a feeldoe or realdoe some day but before I spend the money I need to have someone in my life I can use one on.

This toy is my current favorite. It is pretty much perfect. I don't know why I wasted so much of my time with silicone and other 'flesh like' toys when stainless steel is where it's really at.
l was afraid of glass but l would be potentally more afraid of this(COLD :shocked:).

Also..kinda weird but l've always felt like l have bone that protrudes there a bit too much to go near anything hard (that isn't a penis lol), bony outer vaginal area? :crazy:

Helllooo boys.

ok lm going to sleep

Reactions: Wellsy

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
I've seen a different make of these. My friend's only cop to vibes, if they're using these or strap-ons, they aren't telling.
Actually, I've been asked how it works...

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
l was afraid of glass but l would be potentally more afraid of this(COLD :shocked:).

Also..kinda weird but l've always felt like l have bone that protrudes there a bit too much to go near anything hard (that isn't a penis lol), bony outer vaginal area? :crazy:

Helllooo boys.

ok lm going to sleep
It actually heats up really easily if you run it under warm water for a few seconds and even if you don't warm it up first it heats up really fast once it's inside you. I was worried about it being too hard when I first got it, especially with how heavy it is, but it's a lot more comfortable than other, softer toys I've used and even more comfortable than fingers. It's so smooth~

Bony outer vaginal area is not something I've ever had to deal with so I really don't have much to say on that. :laughing: A friend of mine had a problem for a while with insertable toys because of the placement of her pelvic bone, but she was able to overcome that by working on relaxing her pc muscles.

·
Banned
954 Posts
I have one of these. I was prompted to buy one when I thought of an idea for a new sex toy system: A Fleshlight that electronically communicates with a dildo over the web. When one of them oscillates, the other one vibrates to the same rhythm. Turns out that some guy from MIT patented the idea seven years ago. Never made the market, probably because Fleshlights are damned difficult to clean after each use, as I discovered, and all the electronics necessary for my idea would make it a big mess. But, the Fleshlight turned out to be a good investment. :proud:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts