Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always wondered this do you guys tend to do funny photos on FB? Like such as a photo of you with a mustache(i highly doubt, one of us would).

·
Banned
4,265 Posts
yeah most of my photos are jokes, but as I grow older I'm starting to go for more serious photos.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I always wondered this do you guys tend to do funny photos on FB? Like such as a photo of you with a mustache(i highly doubt, one of us would).
I dont like too arranged photos and I doubt Ill put at facebook my photo with mustache.
On my FB photo im photographed in the visit, the relatives take the photo. I dont like to take my photos often, so I used this one by chance without thinking of something funny or how I look in the photo.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
I do. One of my old profile pictures is of me kissing a coconut, which I sneaked out of a zoo. Another is me doing a matrix move in front of a large, industrial fan.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Occasionally yeah. I try to keep a balance between "serious" and "funny" photos. I like taking group photos, just my friends and I doing some pretty stupid stuff.. I also had a photo of me kissing a dog when I was buzzed out. But then again I don't use Facebook a lot so you won't find a lot of photos on it.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont like too arranged photos and I doubt Ill put at facebook my photo with mustache.
On my FB photo im photographed in the visit, the relatives take the photo. I dont like to take my photos often, so I used this one by chance without thinking of something funny or how I look in the photo.

I think mustaches are more for Ns than Ss.

Reactions: Nessie

·
Registered
597 Posts
my last facebook profile picture:

I like your facebook pic:laughing:
Sadly, I cant afford put something like that to FB, because I dont use FB for chat. I need FB for the purpose that someone lost contact, whether privately or in bussiness.

I was living in more countries and lost contact with more people thanks to: and could confirm, that if you put in FB data of someone you know (or vice versa), its quite effective in finding person. Its enought name and UNI, e-mail, if you dont remember all name etc.

I dont want to look in FB like activist for case that person who is looking for me isnt my private contact. But it could be fun. One my friend had in FB logo of some radical organization taking care of liberation of Palestina (she doesnt belong to them and its questionable, if she is sharing their points of wiew).But she took it out, when she went unemployed and was looking for job.

·
Banned
314 Posts
Meh. I really don't care enough. I like to 'blend in'. I hate to look as if I'll be judged by strangers and get a negative impression from it, as most of the people on my facebook aren't really people I am close to. If anything, I can't stand facebook. Sometimes I wish we had no mobiles, internet and especially facebook.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I use fb a lot thus there's tons of pictures of me on it. Some are funny, some are serious and some are just mindfucking.

I don't see how mustaches could or would have anything to do with Sensing or Intuition at all considering that's how we gather information and not how likely we are to take funny photos.

There's a picture thread in this forum, might give you a hint to what kind of pictures ESTPs take.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts