Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i noticed guys with charisma and a so called "attractive personality" always show a lot of Fe.

like they ask a lot of questions about a girl's well being/ what they like/ how's their day etc......., acting like they actually care and they do this genuinely with a straight face because for Fe users this is completely normal.

they are Fe dom appears very outgoing and attractive in a girl's point of view.

this may also be why so many girls complain about how in the beginning they were nice but after a while they started "changing" my theory is that they didn't "change" they were always like that. It's just that their Fe made it seem like everything they did was genuine when in fact that it's just Fe in action.

hmmm any thoughts on this?

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
ok so i noticed guys with charisma and a so called "attractive personality" always show a lot of Fe.

like they ask a lot of questions about a girl's well being/ what they like/ how's their day etc......., acting like they actually care and they do this genuinely with a straight face because for Fe users this is completely normal.

this may also be why so many girls complain about how in the beginning they were nice but after a while they started "changing" my theory is that they didn't "change" they were always like that. It's just that their Fe made it seem like everything they did was genuine when in fact that it's just Fe in action.

I think it depends on the girl too. If a girl is a strong Fe type such as ExFJ or a strong Fi type such as IxFP, they will naturally find Fe guys attractive.

For me personally, I am not really attracted to Fe guys. I find myself attracted to guys who are INTJ.
But I have to agree though that Fe guys are very charismatic and a girl magnet in general, they always know the right things to say to make people feel good about themselves. Fe guys usually treat all girls with lots of friendliness, and girls end up mistaking their friendliness as something more and end up falling for them.

·
Registered
797 Posts

@Schizoid already dealt with this matter more as-a-matter-of-factly, and I'm sorry if it comes across as rather feministic.

But I'd like to emphasize that each girl has their own individual functional stack, which responds differently to other functions. Not all women respond to an accommodating and sensitive Fe approach in the same way.

I guess it especially bothered me because I am a biological female who would rather deal with people in a more straightforward manner, and then guys who romantically approach me this way would question why I don't react as they were expecting. This is over sharing, but I hope this helps you get my point.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts

Fe cares about having harmonious relations with people around. Some like it and some don't, it's certainly not a secret recipe for getting girls, far from it. Every type has a different reaction towards Fe. Every person actually.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Fe cares about having harmonious relations with people around. Some like it and some don't, it's certainly not a secret recipe for getting girls, far from it. Every type has a different reaction towards Fe. Every person actually.
hmmmmm ok but i can't help but feel like i have to address the obvious lol.

ok 1st of all of course everyone has a different perspective because everyone has a different perspective to everything. it's never the some for 2 person........ how different that is debatable.

an secret recipe for getting girls.......... well it sure is one of them........ (if it is one of them then how is it "far from it"?) . Of course it isn't the only one though...... that is common sense.

usually Fi does and other Fe doms really like it. Most people actually..... i mean it's hard to find a person who doesn't like someone who is friendly....... i mean how does an relationship even work? if it does it might be an psychopathic one lol.

surely NT's types prob prefer something else but they are the minority. ( some NT's prob like it too, it's kinda hard to dislike an positive person no matter what they type)

ok so my point was the the media/ most girl's idea of an "charming" male individual fits very well with the Fe function and they almost are the same thing.

if you ask young women what asked what their ideal type is i bet it mostly has to do with guys who have the Fe function. I know there are no actual statistical proof ( may be but i haven't found it yet) but i'd say there is something else.

ever wonder why "justin beiber" and "one direction" is so popular? just look at their lyrics of their song. their most popular song lyrics are what an Fe dom would say " what makes you beautiful" / "baby".

yes i know any type can say these but they only say these things after a while.( some people never experience these if they don't take the time to get to know them)

for Fe doms it is right away they show these traits RIGHT AWAY.

that's why they are the most attractive personality for girls. (at first, most people only judge shallowly i mean they don't know you so what do you expect?) anyways that's my theory.

feel free to debate on.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
hmmmmm ok but i can't help but feel like i have to address the obvious lol.

ok 1st of all of course everyone has a different perspective because everyone has a different perspective to everything. it's never the some for 2 person........ how different that is debatable.

an secret recipe for getting girls.......... well it sure is one of them........ (if it is one of them then how is it "far from it"?) . Of course it isn't the only one though...... that is common sense.

usually Fi does and other Fe doms really like it. Most people actually..... i mean it's hard to find a person who doesn't like someone who is friendly....... i mean how does an relationship even work? if it does it might be an psychopathic one lol.

surely NT's types prob prefer something else but they are the minority. ( some NT's prob like it too, it's kinda hard to dislike an positive person no matter what they type)

ok so my point was the the media/ most girl's idea of an "charming" male individual fits very well with the Fe function and they almost are the same thing.

if you ask young women what asked what their ideal type is i bet it mostly has to do with guys who have the Fe function. I know there are no actual statistical proof ( may be but i haven't found it yet) but i'd say there is something else.

ever wonder why "justin beiber" and "one direction" is so popular? just look at their lyrics of their song. their most popular song lyrics are what an Fe dom would say " what makes you beautiful" / "baby".

yes i know any type can say these but they only say these things after a while.( some people never experience these if they don't take the time to get to know them)

for Fe doms it is right away they show these traits RIGHT AWAY.

that's why they are the most attractive personality for girls. (at first, most people only judge shallowly i mean they don't know you so what do you expect?) anyways that's my theory.

feel free to debate on.
I agree the stereotypical gentleman has a lot of Fe traits, but not that many people feel necessarily drawn to it, for some it's emotional BS, and they want to see how the person is really like behind that facade. People that are too perfect, too nice, too whatever, they are often met with suspicion or envy. People aren't fools, and those who like this display of Fe sometimes are toxic people that feed on that emotional energy. You can be liked because you make efforts to be liked, but that doesn't make it fulfilling if the relations are still as shallow as a puddle of mud.

Bottom line, we have social skills that helps with seduction, but that is not nearly as effective or satisfying as you may think.

·
Registered
655 Posts
nevermind

·
Banned
16,000 Posts
Fe is the panty dropping function.

ESTP and ENFJ make the best players. They use Fe to put on a front that they care. Women actually want to talk, and have people listen to them. I generally find women more interesting. Their world is more interesting. There is more drama. They are the ones actually pulling the strings behind the scenes. Information is their currency. I like gossip and all that stuff.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Good topic!

I can add that girls are split between the two "presentations" on feelings. Some prefer others give value to them (Fe), others seek emotional connections (Fi) or sharing value (those guys get in the friend zone quick).

We must not forget that nightlife or clubbing prefers dominant Fe. With Fe its all about calibration...

Uncalibrated Fe freaks girls out
Selfish Fi bores them

I wonder why girls like ENTJ's so much? Do they sense the hidden Fi from strong Te?

·
Registered
Beta Gang - EIE 3w4 - 368 sx/so
4,750 Posts
others seek emotional connections (Fi) or sharing value (those guys get in the friend zone quick).
Oh my god, "friendzone". For a thing that don't even exist. If you re not compatible you re not compatible, there's no need to create such a shitty term when the truth is nothing more but that. Besides Fi users do get the girls. INFPs are considered little casanovas actually ...

That and, both Fi / Fe seek emotional connections. Fe care about a person so she ll feel good, then will feed off that state, and get her panties down.

·
Banned
5,877 Posts
Not for me.
Strong Fe and dramatic emotions are a chastity belt rather than panty droppers to me.

I prefer pragmatic types, especially fellow NTs.
While there might be a significant amount of women attracted to emotional types, not all of them are.

·
Registered
15,900 Posts
Not for me - fe is what drives me away most actually .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Fe is the panty dropping function.

ESTP and ENFJ make the best players. They use Fe to put on a front that they care. Women actually want to talk, and have people listen to them. I generally find women more interesting. Their world is more interesting. There is more drama. They are the ones actually pulling the strings behind the scenes. Information is their currency. I like gossip and all that stuff.
you mean ESFJ.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I would want to add that Fe is just part of the personality (obviously), and that there is a big difference in how Fe expresses itself in an ESFJ and INFJ :p

And i've noticed what seems to be the upcoming consensus here, that it depends on the girl. Some girls really like it, while other prefer thinking dominants or introverted feeling :p

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Not to generalize or anything, but yeah women seem to like me alright. I think Fe may be more striking when used by men, because it isn't conventionally masculine. I think it's often worse to not create any kind of impression at all, and diplomacy certainly doesn't leave a bad impression. So it's not really a bad look to appear urbane and yet not completely toothless, and it's fun, too.

But in my experience I don't think there's a whole lot to it in the situation you describe, the people who like me more than the regular amount, because I'm nice or whatever, I tend to not have a lot of respect for because I feel like they fundamentally misunderstand the way I approach other people. If I'm only bothering to be pleasant with someone, that probably means I don't care enough to take any real risks with them. My perception is they just want someone to be nice to them, which makes me think that they lack the perceptiveness to consider my feelings, or the emotional fortitude to want something real, or to stand on their own two feet or whatever. There's little that's less interesting to me than someone who is overly charmed by simple politeness.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Fe is a people magnet in general.

However, to women with dominant Fe, Fi might be a function that draws them in and makes them seek to understand and pursue.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I'll put it this way; guys with strong Se and Fe tend to be considered ideal in western societies. That doesn't mean it's automatically going to get you laid. Being individuals and not factory produced objects, women aren't all going to have the same opinions or desires. A lot of women like nerds (the kind who get enthusiastic and excited about cellular biology and start rambling, not the kind who doesn't bathe), a lot of them like principled, emotionless rocks that can just roll over any individual in their way. The absolute most important aspect in all cases is confidence, and you can't relate that to any of the letters or functions, I can't stress that enough. Not fragile, narcissistic confidence, I mean genuine confidence. You know what you want and how to get it, you know what the answer and here's why, you know that you're in this to win. Decisive confidence is sexy. If you want to have a meaningful emotional connection though, it really is important to be genuine with each other. That applies to both Fe and Fi users.

For the record though, I'm almost positive that Justin Bieber is an ESFP. There are a lot of ESFP womanizers out there too, although let's be honest, Bieber's time in the spotlight is over.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.