Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm INTP which makes me Ti, Ne, Si, Fe and I just wanted to know something I think is funny. I am this anti-social, melancholic soul then all of a sudden my Fe takes over and I am exactly like the ENFJ's at my school. No one understands why I switch from Ti to Fe seemingly out of no where. I think my Fe is really strong and developed for some reason.

Like I'm really serious then all of a sudden I'm all friendly and making my rounds, having to greet everyone and avoid all conflict, then immediately I go back to Ti and ignore everyone and have a serious look on my face and an often abrasive and indifferent. I'm posting here because perhaps some of you cognitive function junkies will picture what my life is like in your mind and find it humorous.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
I get depressed if I don't get a dose of Fe from people.

The world is so cold, thank God for ENFJs.
The fact that this is coming from an ISTJ is just... blowing my mind right now... I never thought I'd ever witness something like this... didn't know you guys felt this way.

Wow. I'm getting kinda choked up. (seriously. I'm not kidding)

You made my day. Thanks. :laughing:

·
Registered
65 Posts
The fact that this is coming from an ISTJ is just... blowing my mind right now... I never thought I'd ever witness something like this... didn't know you guys felt this way.

Wow. I'm getting kinda choked up. (seriously. I'm not kidding)

You made my day. Thanks. :laughing:

Np dawg...

Nothing better than coming home after a hard day of school, and being welcomed by a warm, big ass smile. :happy:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I would like to add that yes... Fe is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and that ISTJs are awesome as well.. gotto love their law abidingness

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Warm Fe is lovely. I struggle with the Fe that can leave me unsettled and out of sorts for a whole afternoon just because someone I care about spoke coldly to me at lunchtime.

I really really would like to care less.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Fe is good when you know how to use it. But there's something so irresistible about Te!!... It's like, an extemely good compliment to Fe. When they're together, you can make awesome strategies to get things done. Combining the knack for planning and efficiency of a good Te and the sincere warmth and confort of the best Fe. That is way cooler.

Just my thoughts..

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ditto.. times about a thousand. Anyone have suggestions on how to stop this pattern?

Warm Fe is lovely. I struggle with the Fe that can leave me unsettled and out of sorts for a whole afternoon just because someone I care about spoke coldly to me at lunchtime.

I really really would like to care less.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts