Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo, sup...Sooo, for some reason, I am scared of STUPID SHIT. For example, I am a fuckin pussy, when it comes to being alone in the dark. WHO ISNT? Im scared of the dark..like fuckin bad, unless its in my bedroom.

I know its one of those things that is probably a universal fear, just being the unknown. But when i am in my kitchen at like 2am getting food to eat before bed, i get fuckin scared maaannn...My ultra-intuitive ENTP mind comes up with these fuckin ridiculous "scenarios" haha. And they usually involve these unconsciously created images of things like ghosts or whatever that are....as scary as you can get. Way scarier than that grudge shit...Its amazing what the mind can come up with.

And then i get all scared and shit, and hastefully ascend up the stairs at a brisk pace. Then i get up stairs and think about how i should probably go to film school and make horror films.

Scared of stupid shit? Im watching youtube videos about ghosts at 2 in the morning....im scared to move or take my headphones off, even though i KNOW how STUPID it is haha

·
Registered
428 Posts
I get that sometimes too. I will come up with odd scenarios of an axe murderer or thieves bursting in the door. I think it's just the reptilian brain poking out to remind you its there. ;)

When I was a kid I used to be really afraid of my stairs at my house at night. I'm not sure why; darkness never really bothered me in any other situation. But I used to book it down and up the stairs if I had to use them at night. And then when I got to the top of the stairs I'd open the first door (my brother's room) and just stand there for a second, reassuring myself that there was another person around. He thought I was out of my mind, lol.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Yo, sup...Sooo, for some reason, I am scared of STUPID SHIT. For example, I am a fuckin pussy, when it comes to being alone in the dark. WHO ISNT? Im scared of the dark..like fuckin bad, unless its in my bedroom.
I tend to get somewhat delirious late at night at around 2 am. I don't know why that time, but it happens to me too. I'll start to get paranoid that a flying beast will come flapping at me through a worm hole. Or random things. My friend experiences the same thing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts