Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I feel energy under my feet, like the ground underneath is heavier, it feels more natural and everything flows more smoothly.

I can now feel how much food I'm eating, better process emotions as they come, as well as knowing the type of exercise that best fits my personality. This will lead to overall better health.

Please share this and comment on what you think. Thank you.

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
like gravity?
The thing is the "energy" can be shifted to the middle (stomach) portion, for example, when your body starts to feel uncomfortable after sitting in one position for too long.

·
INFP
6,338 Posts
Funny, I just started on a novel (Tea-bag) an hour ago and the protagonist speaks about something like this too, coincidence. That her father always went and put his feet pressed firmly against the ground when there was trouble, I think perhaps to get a sense of stability? perhaps a bit like a power-pose, to feel steady and stable and firm, and ready to take on what is coming perhaps.

I don't know if I have experienced anything quite like that... but I can sometimes picture/make myself feel the stability of the ground as a... tool of sorts, leverage, in powerstruggle with someone towering over me to intimidate. In the forces between them... weighing down on me, and me rooted like a spring from the ground, my force wins.

I think there is a grain of truth in the part about food. I have read that we have an inbuilt sense of a weight we want to have, I don't know if it is inborn, or if it is set by environment and experience, but that if we loose weight, the body feels we are lighter and will start to try to make us eat more and conserve energy (so one idea could be to wear a backpack with some weight when exercising for example). In the article the researchers speculated that part of the problem might be that our bodies think we are lighter than we are, when sedentary lifestyles, as we don't feel our weight as often, so standing and walking etc, with pressure on the feet and joints, might actually make one feel better when one has eaten enough food.

Not related to pressure or weight or energy. But I feel like there is something about walking barefoot, about feeling the ground and the textures, the shaper and softer, the cold when the sun sets, the warm of stone in the sun, mud between the toes when walking across a puddle etc. I think we might be built to use those nerves more, as one of our senses to guide us in the environment. But that in the modern world with socks and shoes it might have become like our feet are blind, and the nerves and areas in the brain supposed to interpret the signals don't get enough to do(my guess). I tend to feel envigorated by it, more alert and still at peace.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
The thing is the "energy" can be shifted to the middle (stomach) portion, for example, when your body starts to feel uncomfortable after sitting in one position for too long.
oh I know what you mean.

what about when the energy is in the upper body / head ?

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
oh I know what you mean.

what about when the energy is in the upper body / head ?
A similar energy is directed at the upper left hand side of the brain. This, along with directing gratitude or thankfulness at the upper right hand side of the brain, helps with chest frequency plane stabilization (you can feel the right hand side energy to brain direction, whenever you say thank you to the Universe). Stabilizing the chest frequency plane can also stabilitze moods, which can lead you in the right direction.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts