Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.

I haven't been on this forum in about two years. MBTI is one of my little side obsessions but I strayed for a few years. Got bored, who knows why.

Now I yam BACK. I want to connect with my kind again. I'm feeling especially INTPish lately and not wanting to exert the energy to deal with the rest of humanity :p

Sooo...I guess a few short questions.

1). Hi, how are you?

2). Interests/obsessions?

3). Say something completely random you want people to know.

5). Do you have any special talents?

4). Are you bothered that the number 5 came before the number 4 on this list? If not, how did that make you feel?

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
1). Hi, how are you?
Yo!

yup! You?

Velveeta is creamy

Yes, I'm a keen observer!

4). Are you bothered that the number 5 came before the number 4 on this list? If not, how did that make you feel?
I didn't even notice until you pointed it out. I no longer feel like a keen observer :(

·
Banned
34 Posts
1). Hi, how are you?

YOU WILL NEED TO BE MORE SPECIFIC.

MANY INTERESTS.

MANY "OBSESSIONS".

I AM "OBSESSIVE" WITH VIRTUALLY ALL MY INTERESTS.

I WANT TO KILL AT LEAST ONE PERSON BEFORE I DIE.

I WANT TO KNOW HOW THAT EXPERIENCE FEELS, AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW WOULD I REACT.

WILL I REACT AS I EXPECT?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "SPECIAL TALENT"?

I AM NOT "BOTHERED" BY THAT.

I BECAME SELFCONSCIOUS OF READING THE POST.

:dry:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
1). Hi, how are you?

YOU WILL NEED TO BE MORE SPECIFIC.

MANY INTERESTS.

MANY "OBSESSIONS".

I AM "OBSESSIVE" WITH VIRTUALLY ALL MY INTERESTS.

I WANT TO KILL AT LEAST ONE PERSON BEFORE I DIE.

I WANT TO KNOW HOW THAT EXPERIENCE FEELS, AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW WOULD I REACT.

WILL I REACT AS I EXPECT?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "SPECIAL TALENT"?

I AM NOT "BOTHERED" BY THAT.

I BECAME SELFCONSCIOUS OF READING THE POST.

:dry:
WHY IS YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY SO INFURIATING?!

1). Hi, how are you?
...DON'T YOU DARE TRY SMALL TALK ON ME.

...MBTI? Lol.
Figuring out stuff on instruments. Making covers of songs and never posting them anywhere.
Making vlogs and then deleting all of the clips.
Doing all sorts of crap on digital devices!
Painting my nails and putting emoticons on them.
TUMBLR.
Tom Milsom.
A million other things.
Being too lazy to actually type in real sentences and NOT PUTTING ANY SUBJECT IN ON PURPOSE. There are so many fragments. Lol. I'm weird.

My toes are cold.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Drawing. Having an analytical mind. Playing the piano. Being random and just spinning around on my spinny chair. Not much else.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
1). Hi, how are you?

Alright I suppose, feeling slightly better than I usually do, in spite of upcoming problems in the near future.

Don’t have too many of these. Nothing I’d call an obsession anyway.

Not that I want people to know, but this is the only thing I can think of.
My middle name is Preston.

Oh, and apparently my great great grandfather had the option of being the titanic’s captain before Smith. Not so sure about that one though.

Uuuuhh, my backhand service in badminton is apparently good, but I suck at the rest of the game.

I hadn’t noticed until you mentioned it, and it doesn’t bother me in the slightest.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
I like to eat meat and read things about the paranormal.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
@Promethea

Your eyes look paranormal, I love it! You should be in a movie about witches...
Maybe this is why I get accused of witchcraft a lot -- that, or the fact that I'm a witch. ; D

Reactions: nadjasix

·
Banned
14,865 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
1) Hi, how are you?
I am good, thank you for asking. :3

2) Interests/obsessions?
Right now I am interested in learning everything there is to know about the types and especially INTP. As far as obsessions go, right now StarKid Potter. :D (Well I've been obsessed since 2010 woo)

3) Say something completely random you want people to know.
Kumquat. :D

5) Do you have any special talents?
Nope :/

4) Are you bothered that the number 5 came before the number 4 on this list? If not, how did that make you feel?
I didn't even notice if until you pointed it out. D:

·
Registered
856 Posts
1). Hi, how are you?
Tolerable. Mostly teenage issues. My AS exams are coming up in under a month. So, I have some mock exams. One tomorrow actually, but it's only biology. I can wing it. I'm in the process of deciding which male I should currently deem attractive enough to avoid talking to before my libido decides for me. I'm beginning to think seriously about university, but it terrifies me, so I stopped thinking about it. On the plus, my friends are lovely and my family are supportive. It's not all hell, but it's not all fun and games either. Oh, and I'm a bit behind on my New Year's resolution to read 100 books. I should have read 29. I've read 25. I shall have a fun summer this year; I'm sure of it :dry: How are you?

Procrastination is my number one obsession at the moment. Followed closely by Vlogbrothers, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, The Big Bang Theory and John Green novels.

You should all join me on Nerdfighteria Island. "This place is like the internet, but it's all in 3D."

I can get my thumb to touch my forearm. Does that count? On the same arm, obviously. If anyone immensely cares, I have a picture of it.

I didn't notice it before, but now I feel tricked. It irks me somewhat. I was tempted to switch them, but I really can't be bothered.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
1). Hi, how are you?
Well, the biggest thing on my mind right now is how I barely know anyone here, hence my posting in a thread where the OP also wants to get to know someone here.
Other than that, my Higher exams are coming up and I'm shitting myself just a wee bit.

I'm interested in art and visually pleasing things. I'm obsessed with certain bands and certain TV shows (see link in signature for further details of interests/obsessions).

I got 82% on my English prelim, which I am incredibly proud of since the time before that I got 55%. I don't get to brag around my friends (since some are still getting less than 55%, and it would make them feel shit), SO I'M TELLING YOU GUYS fgbkgbkjfdgfjSDAFG

I can't think of anything truly 'special', but I guess I'm smarter and more creative than a lot of people I know. Oh, and I can recite pi to about 30 places. I learned past 40 for Pi Day, but it seems to have escaped me for the moment...

I didn't notice, and when you pointed it out, I couldn't be bothered feeling anything. It only reminds me of this...

10 facts about you
1. You're reading my comment
2. You're realizing that's a stupid fact
4. You didn't notice I skipped three
5. You're checking now
6. You're smiling
7. You're still reading my comment
9. You didn't realize I skipped eight
10. You're checking again and smiling about how you fell for it again. :)
11. You are enjoying this
12. You didn't realize there's only suppossed to be ten facts

...and that's, like, the dumbest thing ever.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I object to the concept of pi day in the UK. We do the date differently. It's 14/3 not 3/14, so it doesn't really work. It's still impressive that you can do that though.
I know...I'm in the UK too, and it's a pain in the ass, but I'm not going to say no to A WHOLE DAY DEDICATED TO PI.

Sadly, only me and one other guy in my Maths class actually cared about it this year.
I know more decimal places than he does.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I know...I'm in the UK too, and it's a pain in the ass, but I'm not going to say no to A WHOLE DAY DEDICATED TO PI.

Sadly, only me and one other guy in my Maths class actually cared about it this year.
I know more decimal places than he does.
Oh, I totally get it. I am just the biggest maths nerd. To the point where a friend posted this on my Facebook wall the other day:

But there would always be a teeny tiny voice in the back of my head saying, "You know it's not pi day, right? Technically, it can never be pi day. There was an infinitesimal period of time where it was pi day in 1592, but not now. Well, not even pi 'day'. Pi infinitesimal-period-of-time is much more appropriate. Tell you what, if we ever acquire a time machine, we can go to pi infinitesimal-period-of-time and you can nerdgasm all over the floor. Just stop kidding yourself that today is pi day."

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1). Hi, how are you?
Well, the biggest thing on my mind right now is how I barely know anyone here, hence my posting in a thread where the OP also wants to get to know someone here.
Other than that, my Higher exams are coming up and I'm shitting myself just a wee bit.

I'm interested in art and visually pleasing things. I'm obsessed with certain bands and certain TV shows (see link in signature for further details of interests/obsessions).

I got 82% on my English prelim, which I am incredibly proud of since the time before that I got 55%. I don't get to brag around my friends (since some are still getting less than 55%, and it would make them feel shit), SO I'M TELLING YOU GUYS fgbkgbkjfdgfjSDAFG

I can't think of anything truly 'special', but I guess I'm smarter and more creative than a lot of people I know. Oh, and I can recite pi to about 30 places. I learned past 40 for Pi Day, but it seems to have escaped me for the moment...

I didn't notice, and when you pointed it out, I couldn't be bothered feeling anything. It only reminds me of this...

10 facts about you
5. You're checking now
6. You're smiling

...and that's, like, the dumbest thing ever.
You seemed like a lovely young lady up until this part:

10 facts about you
5. You're checking now
6. You're smiling

...and that's, like, the dumbest thing ever.[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen that list. I actually made a typo with the 5 and then made a joke because I didn't feel like fixing it.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
1). Hi, how are you?

I'm interested in answering these questions. My obsessions change too often to call them obsessions. I prefer to call them love affairs. My longest running love affair is with the MBTI. Shhh, don't tell the others.

I have hundreds of small holes in my wall from throwing chopsticks through Dominos pizza boxes.

4). Do you have any special talents?
See above.

5). Are you bothered that the number 5 came before the number 4 on this list? If not, how did that make you feel?
I'm a time traveler so I was already aware of this fact. It made me feel like a caterpillar chilling on a longbottom leaf.

·
Registered
23 Posts
1) I'm alright, thanks for asking. But a forced question will always receive a forced answer from me.

2) All of them. Give me something interesting and I will take interest.

3) Lol didn't read

5) Computer science, but I haven't been able to nurture the talent very well yet.

4) What bothers me more is the suggestion that the glyph 5 should always come before the somewhat more complicated glyph 4, or that order of presentation is the only relevant order in any list.

I know what you mean, though. I'm sort of socially deprived, but I do like being with nice, fun people--but who? and how?

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
y

10 facts about you
5. You're checking now
6. You're smiling
you missed one.. maybe 5.5) "now you're muttering 'damn you' under your breath bc these are spot on :)"

1 - 20 of 20 Posts