Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the feeling center is our second most highly used due to our instinctive center's motivation. How much do you feel your feeling tritype changes your actions? Why don't you think you have a fixation on each of the other feeling types?

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I am well aware of what I am feeling and why and what others are feeling (and why too) but it does not affect my actions unless I find a way for it to be aligned with my logic and values.

Why don't you think you have a fixation on each of the other feeling types?
The feeling center is also image related and having one type preference over another maybe a matter of motivation and how one relates to others.

·
Banned
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So that would mean I can't have my head fix second and heart fix last (as I think it is now)? Sorry, I don't know that much about enneagram. I didn't think the order mattered.
Riso-Hudson described a 1 moving back and fourth between the instinctive center and feeling center when acting due to feelings of resentment helping to drive emotions. The thinking center in his words maybe ignored. He does say becoming healthier requires focus on the ignored center, so you maybe on the right track more than you know

1 - 5 of 5 Posts