Personality Cafe banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like now, I'm deeply being a feeler.. I'm longing for a desire to be fucked and get fucked..

Which i think in the back of my mind, are all just mere horniness.. Hormonal influx.. Pmsing.. Ovulation..

So guys, did you ever experienced the same? Like you have mistakenly took lust over feelings?

Or is it really feelings at all..

·
Registered
598 Posts
Like now, I'm deeply being a feeler.. I'm longing for a desire to be fucked and get fucked..

Which i think in the back of my mind, are all just mere horniness.. Hormonal influx.. Pmsing.. Ovulation..

So guys, did you ever experienced the same? Like you have mistakenly took lust over feelings?

EDIT: I'm not sure what you're asking actually.

Reactions: Toru Okada

·
King of Swing
8,790 Posts
Because you don't have feelings when you're masturbating or wanting to masturbate
I know what you're sayin9. You're kind of blending feelin9s and Fe to9ether. Like, I 9et horny, but it's not Fe. It could be Te because I see a nice bum and say out loud "holy shit". It's not Te or Fe thou9h, because I don't give a "holy shit" and 9et horny to every nice ass I see.

When a9ravated or threatened I use Te, but I can interpret this Te as Fe because I'm usin9 my internal feelings (Fi) to say what I think. You're not confused by the types you're actually makin9 a lot of sense. It's differentiatin9 what functions you dominantly use when you're your healthiest, day to day self. So, when you're walkin9 around doin9 chores, shoppin9, alone, relaxed, what function do you use? This is a hypothetical question to ask yourself.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know what you're sayin9. You're kind of blending feelin9s and Fe to9ether. Like, I 9et horny, but it's not Fe. It could be Te because I see a nice bum and say out loud "holy shit". It's not Te or Fe thou9h, because I don't give a "holy shit" and 9et horny to every nice ass I see.

When a9ravated or threatened I use Te, but I can interpret this Te as Fe because I'm usin9 my internal feelings (Fi) to say what I think. You're not confused by the types you're actually makin9 a lot of sense. It's differentiatin9 what functions you dominantly use when you're your healthiest, day to day self. So, when you're walkin9 around doin9 chores, shoppin9, alone, relaxed, what function do you use? This is a hypothetical question to ask yourself.
Well actually i tend to introspect most of the time, i don't know what functions I'm using there. Probably mixture.. I don't know if it's ti or fi. I'm always looking back at my past actions and seek ways to improve it.. Or Te? :/ whatever the fuck that is.

I use Ti at work..

And Sometimes Fe.. But as long as i can stop using Fe i stop using it because i don't wanna notice what the fuck everyone is doing.. Because i wanna concentrate on my own improvement first
. Because lately I've been giving a lot of fucks about others

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
I don't understand this..? It's not like they are mutually exclusive..

This would be my best attempt at answering this:
Feelings no horniness: You want that person to be happy
Horniness no feelings: You don't especially care if that person is happy (within reason)
Feelings + Horniness: You want that person to be happy, but you really want that to be with you

·
Registered
3,765 Posts

I don't confuse my horney feelings for feelings. The thing is, many things can lead to horniness and that's something you feel, "it's a feeling" but not that feeling we call love. It can exist inside or outside love, sure but it's something part (or not part) of it. The problem is when we are influenced to think sex = love or that sex should exist or exists only inside love. They are separate things.

It's just that sex reproduces many aspects of feeling in love (the chemistry).

·
Registered
5,535 Posts
Horniness fluctuates more depending on the weather, menstrual cycle etc. If you're horny, you might also fancy all sorts of people that you don't normally see that way.

Liking/ affection/ love should last a bit longer and be more steady.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
598 Posts
That's actually my question.. Because i don't know if being horny is a feeling or not.
I think it is. It's like being hungry. It's not an emotion, though. Horniness and hunger comes from a different part of the brain than emotion (reptilian).

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
Not sure if this is the same, but I have had moments where I wasn't attracted to someone until we had sex and the chemistry was great. Before the sex, I just saw them as an every day friend. I think it's mostly because of my love for being dominated. Being sufficiently dominated gives them this role in my head that they otherwise lack prior to, so I immediately start to see them as the 'stronger' of us two, and that makes me think about how much stronger/more in control they might be than me in other life situations. Feelings more instant than ramen.

Perhaps needless to say, a lot of the men I've been attracted to were either J types or came off as J, compared to me (ISFP.) I don't think I'll ever be attracted to more 'feminine' dudes.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts

Personally, I can always tell the difference. But it might be easier to differentiate when horny 24/7.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Sex =/= feelings to me, it's more like hunger or thirst. Even after sex, emotions don't have to become involved, though they can this is actually sort of a choice for me. Very easy to differentiate.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts