Personality Cafe banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
I am having a lot of feelings today; mostly of frustration. It's pretty often that I run into issues communicating with others and it's something that I am used to, but it's worse when I run into issues with people that I normally get along with. Not only am I getting frustrated at our very different ways of thinking, but I'm getting frustrated about the fact that I am frustrated and know that I shouldn't be.

And unfortunately my INFJ is sitting here listening to all of my feelings. Every sarcastic, colorfully-languaged word.

I'm sorry.

·
MOTM October 2013
6,445 Posts
Washed out. Had two weeks of fulltime work (40 hours), though include travel time and it was more like 50-60. Plus a lingering cold. Then the one client went back to rehab, so my hours got cut in half and I was excited to have all my evenings off again for the time being.

They called me a little while ago asking if I wanted a fill-in that would take up all my evening time again to get me back to fulltime hours. And honestly, this is my reaction:

Even though hours...:crying:

·
Registered
INFJ 3w2 Sx/So
3,373 Posts
Sincerely wishing that I didn't work for a bunch of ISTJs.

No offense ISTJs, but the lack of foresight paired with the inexplicable privilege of being in charge of what I do (even when I know what you're telling me to do is stupid) is becoming maddening.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm feeling optimistic, which is a nice change. I just had a second, follow-up interview for a job that I've wanted for quite some time, and I'm feeling pretty good about my chances. I tend to be a "glass half empty" kind of person, so it's not often that I feel confident in my luck. I'm also feeling glad I joined this forum today. A close friend told me about personality types a while back, and ever since I found out my type, I've been obsessively reading this forum. Thought I'd actually make an account and join the discussions instead of lurking as a guest :)

·
Registered
417 Posts
I'm feeling optimistic, which is a nice change. I just had a second, follow-up interview for a job that I've wanted for quite some time, and I'm feeling pretty good about my chances. I tend to be a "glass half empty" kind of person, so it's not often that I feel confident in my luck. I'm also feeling glad I joined this forum today. A close friend told me about personality types a while back, and ever since I found out my type, I've been obsessively reading this forum. Thought I'd actually make an account and join the discussions instead of lurking as a guest :)

Welcome @LenaAndersen92! Welcome to the crazy machinations of the INFJ community... :)

·
Registered
104 Posts

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Slowly covering every day of the week, Vivid Melody....:). Lovely. I am feeling alive, and not horribly depressed or apathetic for the first time in many, many years. Feeling an overwhelming sense of inclusive compassion and calm abiding. I was in Nepal recently when the first earthquake struck, and was fortunate enough to be able to be of some help in and around the monastery where I have been studying. I felt a sense of purpose that has been lacking in my life for so long that I forget when I lost it. What happened is, of course, a terrible tragedy, but I want...I need...to use this as a launching board to jump start my life. I want to latch on to this feeling, to not let it go, and to use it to turn everything around. I do not think that there is any meaning to it all, but I know that this has left me much affected, and that compassion and being of service in some capacity is, I think, enough. Ultimately, this is rather selfish, and more than a little maudlin, but....meh.

Painting Mythology Art Visual arts Portrait

·
MOTM October 2013
6,445 Posts
Slowly covering every day of the week, Vivid Melody....:). Lovely. I am feeling alive, and not horribly depressed or apathetic for the first time in many, many years. Feeling an overwhelming sense of inclusive compassion and calm abiding. I was in Nepal recently when the first earthquake struck, and was fortunate enough to be able to be of some help in and around the monastery where I have been studying. I felt a sense of purpose that has been lacking in my life for so long that I forget when I lost it. What happened is, of course, a terrible tragedy, but I want...I need...to use this as a launching board to jump start my life. I want to latch on to this feeling, to not let it go, and to use it to turn everything around. I do not think that there is any meaning to it all, but I know that this has left me much affected, and that compassion and being of service in some capacity is, I think, enough. Ultimately, this is rather selfish, and more than a little maudlin, but....meh.

View attachment 325850
Purdy picture, and an excellent way to describe that feeling. I'm glad you're finding your peace!

·
Registered
538 Posts
In a word, chaos. I've got a lot going on in the real and dream worlds right now. I finished a new song & performed it this week, we're finishing up our homeschool year soon, I've been working out a lot more, etc so I'm feeling accomplished. But my daydreaming is in high gear so the days are just flying by & I'm like wtf just happened? I don't know what day it is or where I am. Lol

Fractal art Pink Circle Spiral Pattern

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
Tired, frustrated, and bored.

Tired because I've pulled several hours of overtime every night this week. Tired because my odd side jobs of doing web and graphic design suddenly imploded this week, forcing me to spend most of my evening time making calls and migrating hosting stuff.

Frustrated because my boss is coming back to town, the branch office I work with has failed me yet again for the umpteenth time, the company owner has no idea the branch office is so bad, and the few things I still liked about my job are being given away to vendors.

Bored because I want to be creative but always feel guilty for not focusing on more practical uses of my time. This guilt tripping has to stop.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi im pretty content today with everything going on in my life i am happy right where i am i am living in the moment right here right now not thinking or dwelling on the past or trying to fly into the future just livin n breathin n workin n chillin n lovin me n life n god my life is a gift , a opportunity to to learn make mistakes and grow to be a teacher and a student every single day! Ahhhh in love with life

·
Registered
809 Posts
Oh there are so many things I want to say to the people in my life. I'm not really sure how to say these things, I'm not sure how they'll take them, if they'll care even. But I do not want to stay quiet any longer. I'm feeling ready, I hope they're ready too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts