Personality Cafe banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's one about me rambling about my current project, which I think is capable of being quite a success. Tell me what you think please through comments or personal mail made available from this website; feed back is very important in this stage. Thank you :)
Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to make the video just show up so here's a link.
GO HERE--> ISFP Rambling - YouTube

·
Registered
114 Posts
So your idea is to start a blog reviewing ornate trinkets and curios with multiple purposes sold across different stores and people can donate to you? You know, there is so much passion in your voice, you can hear how giddy you are when you talk about your idea and even your eyes twinkle and light up.

Here's my question then:

What's stopping you? :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So your idea is to start a blog reviewing ornate trinkets and curios with multiple purposes sold across different stores and people can donate to you? You know, there is so much passion in your voice, you can hear how giddy you are when you talk about your idea and even your eyes twinkle and light up.

Here's my question then:

What's stopping you? :)
I'm just trying to make sure that there is an actual market for it. That people would actually be interested and watch the videos I post. Ya know? So, what do you think? Do you think it would be marketable and profitable?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm just trying to make sure that there is an actual market for it. That people would actually be interested and watch the videos I post. Ya know? So, what do you think? Do you think it would be marketable and profitable?
You're going to have to do the homework about your target market first here.
Find out who they are (Men? Women? What age would they be? What area do they live in? etc.) and adjust your brand accordingly.

That being said, if you could distinguish yourself from any other antique or online curio store; demonstrate and speak with the passion about the products like in your first video, then absolutely.
At the end of the day, you'll only know all these things when you've taken the leap, right?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You're going to have to do the homework about your target market first here.
Find out who they are (Men? Women? What age would they be? What area do they live in? etc.) and adjust your brand accordingly.

That being said, if you could distinguish yourself from any other antique or online curio store; demonstrate and speak with the passion about the products like in your first video, then absolutely.
At the end of the day, you'll only know all these things when you've taken the leap, right?
Yes, you're right about that. Thank you very much. I'll be doing more research then, and I'll get started on it :)

·
Registered
624 Posts
A person chasing a dream is like a dog chasing their tail.... when you finally catch it you'll have found yourself! It may look goofy, people will make fun of you but it is sooo worth it.

You'll need to master a lot of forms of social media, especially twitter. This guy's blog covers a lot of things regarding getting a social media following and keeping it: Social Media | Michael Hyatt.

Second don't worry about if there is a market or not. Trust your instincts!

Thirdly find a partner in crime that can balance out your weaknesses. You are an ISFP, so you'll follow your muse a lot (at 2:00 AM none the less) and have moments where you don't have the motivation to move forward. This is totally a stereo type so if it doesn't apply fahgettaboutit. So find someone who sticks to things and can keep you motivate and partner up with them.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A person chasing a dream is like a dog chasing their tail.... when you finally catch it you'll have found yourself! It may look goofy, people will make fun of you but it is sooo worth it.

You'll need to master a lot of forms of social media, especially twitter. This guy's blog covers a lot of things regarding getting a social media following and keeping it: Social Media | Michael Hyatt.

Second don't worry about if there is a market or not. Trust your instincts!

Thirdly find a partner in crime that can balance out your weaknesses. You are an ISFP, so you'll follow your muse a lot (at 2:00 AM none the less) and have moments where you don't have the motivation to move forward. This is totally a stereo type so if it doesn't apply fahgettaboutit. So find someone who sticks to things and can keep you motivate and partner up with them.
Thank you so much! I'll be sure to check that out, and you're totally right about me not following through. It's a curse. So, I'll try and find someone to help me. Thanks :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts