Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a question for the ISTPs only - do you have Facebook?

Using Facebook assumes you have an account of yours and you go there frequently.
The question is specifically Facebook, not other social networks.

·
Registered
5,990 Posts
Here is a question for the ISTPs only - do you have Facebook?

Using Facebook assumes you have an account of yours and you go there frequently.
The question is specifically Facebook, not other social networks.
I go there to say hi at people crossing my path and promote my step-fathers blues band (also to keep track where they're playing in case I want to see/surprise him).

Reactions: thengineer

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a Facebook account, and I used to regularly frequent the site, but I deactivated my account almost a year ago, and haven't looked back.
It's been 3 year since I deactivated mine. My social life suffered a huge hit since but I like more how things are now. People calling you on the phone to specifically invite you feels very different from being unconsciously included in a 50+ invite list. :)

Is it the same for you?

·
Registered
846 Posts
I use Facebook mostly to follow my uncle's band. Occasionally I'll chat with a friend on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
603 Posts
Am a type 5 and yes I have a Facebook account, but I don't really use it now. I just go occasionally and like/share some random funny videos

·
Registered
203 Posts
It's been 3 year since I deactivated mine. My social life suffered a huge hit since but I like more how things are now. People calling you on the phone to specifically invite you feels very different from being unconsciously included in a 50+ invite list. :)

Is it the same for you?
Yes, my social life is almost non existent right now. I have plans to join a couple groups (board games, hiking, outdoor adventures etc), and hopefully make some new friends. I'm procrastinating with it right now though. The idea to me seems awesome, but when I start reading the group, I start to over analyze what it will be like, and I don't commit to the "join group" button. I will overcome this fear. I must.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I started using it for group logistics. I still use it that way. I also use it (and messenger moreso) to share stuff with family/friends.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
There should be at least one more option. Two if you are feeling generous

No
Yes

And no, i don't use Stalkbook anymore. Used to, but no thanks

Reactions: TheTechMan

·
Registered
195 Posts
I have no idea what Enneagram-thing I am, but I do use Facebook. I started back in 2007 when I moved from Sweden to France, partly to keep in touch with friends and family back at home without having to TALK to them all the time, and partly because my new job used it heavily for networking.

It is now a bit over 9 years later and I have moved back to Sweden. I still use Facebook, because it lets me stay up to date with my friends in France and Ireland, without (you guessed it..) having to TALK to them all the time. I also find that events and festivals are frequently posted on Facebook, and since I live above the pole circle in a tiiiiny village with basically nothing going on, it helps stay in touch with things I may be interested in.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My istp friend fb profile look like static html page.
He didnt post anything for almost 1 year but when he post the content then it doesnt says any nonsense.
Even in social media his post gives coolish vibe...

·
Registered
467 Posts
No I don't have facebook, nor any social media (PerC is the only "social" thing I use), nor have I ever been interested in having any. God knows how much I would love destroying that phone of mine so that I would finally be left alone.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts