Personality Cafe banner

Female Beauty Peaks at 29

4K views 204 replies 59 participants last post by  xisnotx 
My gf tells me indeed that she felt most pretty when she was 31 (she is 33 now). I think a women is at her best so to speak around the age of 30 (it seem that they got rid of a lot of insecurities around that age which I find rather attractive). But...when I was 25 (I am 32 now), I thought girls around the age of 25 were at their peak. So when I am 45, I might think that women reach their peak when their 40. I think preference change along with your own aging process.

The girl I am seeing right now is Asian and she looks rather young. These people are just blessed with perfect skin and are more refinement in their face when pretty (the latter is personal of course). I think she looks best right now since she is less skinny than before. Now she has big boobs and a nice ass to match if I may be so blunt and shallow. She is terrified of greying and getting fat.

@thismustbetheplace I think it's not only related to age only. I find true confidence very attractive and mostly that comes with age. I have to say that looks weren't the decisive factors to date her, it was her charm. Charm is timeless though. I guess it's a mix of so many things to makes you feel attracted to another person...

Edit:

I am super confident in bed and I don't see a lot of room for improvement *flexes muscles*and I am way not near the age of 50. Aging is something I don't mind but then again I am fortunate that I am in good shape without having to really work for it. (And moisturizers by Clinique are miracle workers xD)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.