Personality Cafe banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello dears. I know there are some hot as hell ENTP women here, so for make benefit of glorious ENTP nation, I entreat you lovely ladies to post photos of yourselves for our mutual appreciation.

I only ask that photos must be of yourself, should show your whole body if possible, and legal to post on the interweb. I guarantee your ego will gain a significant boost from this most fantastic endeavor as you will undoubtedly receive many compliments for your physical purrrfection. Also, you will surely arouse the stimulating jealousy of your lesser sisters in the other forums and show the world that ENTP women are the superior specimen.

Thank you in advance for your dutiful cooperation.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Most of our girls already have photos up in the photo thread. Besides I don't know if a single post request is going to get an ENTP girl to throw up some glamor shots :p.

Me on the other hand ... I got sexy pictures for miles I'll post up here :p You gotta say please though. hehehe

Reactions: marzipan01

·
Registered
293 Posts
I'm pretty sure he was trolling us. This sounds like something I would do, 'I'm joking, but if you take it seriously, good for me :D'

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yes, I already know I am a superior specimen, and I don't need mysterious men over the internet to tell me that. In other words, no, I'm not posting images of myself for your viewing pleasure.
No reason to fret, it's spilled milk.

I think we can all agree the OP would have been flawless if he had introduced himself as a producer.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
(waits to see if anyone is desperate enough to post a full picture)

·
Registered
76 Posts
I think it should be a fluffy contest. Or furry, I forget. A bunch of gals, dolled up in animal costumes and photographed from iconic MySpace angles in sad face... Ingredients to the best forum thread to ever sit on the Internet's face.

[DISCLAIMER: The innuendo was not intended. I became aware of it the moment I wrote it, and then left it. Why wouldn't I leave it?]

·
Registered
651 Posts
I think it should be a fluffy contest. Or furry, I forget. A bunch of gals, dolled up in animal costumes and photographed from iconic MySpace angles in sad face... Ingredients to the best forum thread to ever sit on the Internet's face.

[DISCLAIMER: The innuendo was not intended. I became aware of it the moment I wrote it, and then left it. Why wouldn't I leave it?]
Lolol.. pouty lips always wins!

·
Banned
3,139 Posts
No reason to fret, it's spilled milk.

I think we can all agree the OP would have been flawless if he had introduced himself as a producer.
Not fretting. Coy, slightly amused, flirtatious, yet subtle smiles don't translate well over the internet.

Yes, had spilled milk introduced himself as a producer, all of us clever ENTP ladies would have eaten it up.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yes, had spilled milk introduced himself as a producer, all of us clever ENTP ladies would have eaten it up.
Definitely. Who doesn't want to give up waitressing to run off and become a star? I'm still waiting to get discovered myself. But, you know, sometimes the brightest stars are the hardest to find---truism.

--

@FuzzyLittleManPeach:

I can't believe I just addressed that name formally. Absolutely, the pouty lips are critical. It's not a Jag without a Leaper, that sort of thing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts