Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
255 Posts
From my experience: INFP and INTP have many surface similiarities, but don't underestimate the way that Ti and Fi styles of judgment can clash if the situation has the right mix of ingredients for it. As long as this can be managed (if ever an issue), I generally enjoy xNFPs.

Most of the people I befriend tend to be xNFPs.

·
Registered
672 Posts
IxxPs get on really well. My OH is ISFP, and most closer friendships I've formed (albeit brief) thinking back, have probably been IxxP.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have an INFP best friend. She's a really great person and I like being around her, save for my tendency to cling to her a lot and she tends to be rather unmotivated to go out with me. :x

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have an INFP best friend. She's a really great person and I like being around her, save for my tendency to cling to her a lot and she tends to be rather unmotivated to go out with me. :x
my INFP friend is like that too. which made me think a long time ago that she's an INTP

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
My best friend is an INFP female too. The only problems we have is when our similarities hinder communications

From my experience: INFP and INTP have many surface similiarities, but don't underestimate the way that Ti and Fi styles of judgment can clash if the situation has the right mix of ingredients for it. As long as this can be managed (if ever an issue), I generally enjoy xNFPs.
True-- I seem to have more Ti/Te clashes with my friend though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts