Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Discovering the MBTI changed my life a few years ago. I consider myself to be very socially handicapped, and I have been known to say that I don't like people in general. It has helped me soooo much to study this subject. For example, my ISTJ mother doesn't look for things to gripe about, she actually sees the things that are out of place. It makes a big difference when you can understand where someone is coming from. I'm still learning, and I'm glad to be here.

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings QueenieIntp and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Again, welcome to our forum QueenieIntp. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
MOTM Nov 2009
4,132 Posts
Welcome to the forum - please enjoy your stay. I'm glad that the system has introduced a positive change within your life, and I hope it continues to do so.

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
I clicked on this because I saw "Female INTP" and thought..."hmmmm"

Welcome!

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
(Yes! One more to add to the collection. -Does cyber happy dance-)
Welcome. :proud:

·
Premium Member
10,519 Posts
Discovering the MBTI changed my life a few years ago. I consider myself to be very socially handicapped, and I have been known to say that I don't like people in general. It has helped me soooo much to study this subject. For example, my ISTJ mother doesn't look for things to gripe about, she actually sees the things that are out of place. It makes a big difference when you can understand where someone is coming from. I'm still learning, and I'm glad to be here.
Greetings QueenieIntp! Welcome to PersonalityCafe! Thank you very much for joining our humble little forum. We hope you have a great time with us. I always find it fascinating that people are using the MBTI to better there relationship with others. We hope you learn more stuff here.:proud:

Reactions: Grey
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.