Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This may be a little too forward, considering I have not met a male ESTJ my age, but I want to date one. I was just curious, what do you look for in girls?

·
Registered
451 Posts
Usually someone who is intelligent (street smart and book smart), low-maintenance, not overly emotional, athletic (because I am), easy-going and open minded. Someone who is self-confident and isn't timid (shy/quiet is fine).

If a girl is willing to stick up for herself/others, then it's a big turn on (only if done in an educated way...none of that ghetto shit :p).

And of course physical attraction is huge but different people have different definitions for beauty.

I wouldn't suggest trying to mold yourself into what attracts ESTJ guys so that you can date one though. I see using MBTI for anything other than these forums as more of a hindrance than being beneficial.

·
Banned
213 Posts
Thats funny I actually wanted to start a thread about this just because Im an isfp and my spouse she's a estj.Our relationship can be hard at times while being young and raising a baby.Sometimes i feel shes too demanding,bossy,and always her way or the highway.As for me Im pretty laid back,optimistic,and i express my feelings as for my spouse she can seem very cold hearted :rolleyes: but, overall i understand....afterall opposites attract:happy:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts