Personality Cafe banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mastodon Hunter
8,093 Posts
I personally think that love at first sight is simply lust at first sight, since love is a chemical reaction that accompanies affection and attachment. Surely you are not attached to someone merely by how they look, nor do you have any strong feelings for them.

Reactions: Sunfox

·
Registered
751 Posts
Not a female, but I think I do fall in love at first sight. I mean, when I see a girl I really like and start thinking about her, I tend to idealise her and start imagining she has this superior personality. I'm like, in love with every aspect of them even though I don't even know most of their aspects. :/ It's pretty painful actually.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I've only experienced love at first sight with puppies.

I met my husband online and we chatted, had video chats, IM's (this was in 98 - 99). Soon I knew I liked him. After a while I knew he was the one. We met after a year and a half of chatting and I fell for him toward the end of a two week visit. So I guess I knew I wanted it to go a certain way (he did too), but there was no love at first sight.

Reactions: DLila
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.