Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do my fellow female ISTP's ever get comments about "the gaze"? All the other threads about this were only for the guys. My friends always accuse me of staring into their souls, and my ex loved my eyes. What about you all?

·
Registered
924 Posts
Hmm, I'm an INTP and I even get comments about "the gaze".
Someone told me that they feel like I was trying to rape their soul with my eyes.
I've also been told I have an icy glare.

I am curious to hear from other Ti-dom females, as well.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I've been told i can shot daggers with my Eyes, not sure if that is what you mean :happy:
Also get a lot of compliments on my Eyes, not sure if it's because they are very blue or because of the gaze. Maybe it's because we are not very verbal and use other means to get our feelings across.

Reactions: koalaroo and Raichu

·
Registered
315 Posts
Yes! I'm told I have a very intense gaze that seems to either look through or into people, depending on who it is. Everyone loves my eyes, but say that they can be creepy, especially since I have a good grasp on how people work, so I'll look at them for a bit and then announce exactly what they're thinking like I've read their minds. I've also heard "icy stare" and "shooting daggers".

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Yes. It's been called piercing, intense, intimidating, pretty, and other like descriptions.

Reactions: Life.Is.A.Game

·
Registered
560 Posts
Hahah, yes... A lot of people comment on my eyes, and I've been accused of having the "border collie stare" (it's a herding instinct they have when they try to herd something, or something catches their attention). I used to use "the gaze" a lot more when younger. Now, I reserve it for people I have reason to make uncomfortable (e.g., I think I've used it on every single one of my sister's boyfriends I didn't like... ) :kitteh:

·
Registered
745 Posts
People don't usually tell me anything about my gaze or eyes.

...It could be because I've stared down a point in space in front of their face while thinking and kept them from commenting.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I know people find my expression intimidating. Don't know if it's cause of the gaze though.

Sometime just to mess with my friends while talking to them I'll go from my 'smiling, channeling a lot of Fe' face to my 'serious' face for a few seconds. Their response is priceless. They seem to think I'm contemplating murder. I've tried it in the mirror and I don't see what they see though.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Sometime just to mess with my friends while talking to them I'll go from my 'smiling, channeling a lot of Fe' face to my 'serious' face for a few seconds. Their response is priceless. They seem to think I'm contemplating murder. I've tried it in the mirror and I don't see what they see though.
Probably to them it is akin to cute cuddly polar bear ==> polar bear attack face.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Not sure, I usually avoid eye contact as It always makes me feel awkward. But if i do look someone in the eyes, I feel like i'm looking at their soul sometimes! so i guess it's possible..i might have to try it.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Probably to them it is akin to cute cuddly polar bear ==> polar bear attack face.
They need more intestinal fortitude.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
I almost inevitably hear "Don't look at me like this" if I choose to make an eye contact.
You do that at home? Do you get your numbers at the optometrist's or do you have a machine at home?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm not sure about the "staring into your soul" type of glare, but people have said that I often look sad, tired, bored or pissed off. I notice too in the mirror that my neutral face looks like I'm displeased/cross. I don't usually look people in the eyes unless I'm talking to them. I know I'd hate it if strangers looked at me, so I do others the courtesy of not looking at them.

·
Registered
27 Posts
thunder:2938176 said:
Hahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
27 Posts
I feel like a spy on this thread just because I love the dom Ti types I just think they are so interesting.... I have received the gaze from my INTP roommate countless amounts of times... Me being the more emotionally present of the two I think he is plotting to drown me in my sleep :)

Reactions: gofrogyourself

·
Registered
950 Posts
I feel like a spy on this thread just because I love the dom Ti types I just think they are so interesting.... I have received the gaze from my INTP roommate countless amounts of times... Me being the more emotionally present of the two I think he is plotting to drown me in my sleep :)
I assure you, it is already plotted.

Reactions: staticmud
1 - 20 of 44 Posts