Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One last question:

Is it odd that the fact that my 27 year old girlfriend has had 22 sex partners, REALLY bothers me?!? When ur young, u mostly get crappy sex.....and I've definitely done my job in that department. But it still messes with me! I've only had 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TimmyB20

·
Registered
211 Posts
Insecurity on your part? If her broader sexual experience doesn't bother her, why should it you? Unless it's either jealousy that she was more successful in that department than you, which shouldn't perturb you overly much as it's easier for women to find willing sexual partners (as a general rule, not universally; i don't much care how sexist it sounds, the double standard isn't merely and entirely that), or the fear that you're simply another number just as soon and easily replaced.

·
Registered
INTJ 5w4 Sx/Sp
2,387 Posts
Quantity does not equal quality, but there's definitely a golden middle ground. You should get rid of that insecurity, it only exists in your head.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why does it matter.
I guess it bothers me because it implies that she was "easy", to me anyways. I hate the thought that the woman I've invested so much in, gave it to so many people! I get she was young, but goodness! Maybe I'm just so old fashioned in this regard. Doesn't it feel good to feel "special" during sex? Isn't that the reason that most women don't orgasm?? Because the man can't do his job, and put his lady in the right psychological/emotional setting.

TimmyB20

4,926 Posts
I guess it bothers me because it implies that she was "easy", to me anyways. I hate the thought that the woman I've invested so much in, gave it to so many people! I get she was young, but goodness! Maybe I'm just so old fashioned in this regard. Doesn't it feel good to feel "special" during sex? Isn't that the reason that most women don't orgasm?? Because the man can't do his job, and put his lady in the right psychological/emotional setting.

TimmyB20
whet

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Timmy are you a troll
I'm not s troll! Lol! I'm just being really honest! Ur crazy if u don't think men feel this way......why do u think its ok for a make to be a "player", but a woman is called a "ho"? There's a double standard, but men don't want to think that the car their driving has been used and abused! I'm not s shallow person, so it's a bit deeper than that for me. Men and women see sex differently, they just do. Men see sex as STRICTLY a means to an end.....get an orgasm. It's not quite that simple for a lady. Their pleasure doesn't come strictly from the mechanical act of intercourse. It's hard to explain.....but the mechanical act of sex is nothing, compared to the orgasm for us men. The orgasm is what we chase, by any means necessary. So to me, it means that my lady so easily "gave in" to peer pressure.....which makes me think of her in a certain light. Like she was easily coaxed, and was willing to give the guy whatever he wanted......even though he didn't deserve it. She also had problems with drugs, alcohol, and partying......she's from a really small town. I guess all of that is in a big ball for me, that just makes me a little uncomfortable. Don't get it twisted....I'm no bitch! Lol! I'm an African American male. And I say that, because my culture is a culture that would toughen ANYONE up. The verbal,, physical, and emotional abuse that we put on one another......it's outta this world!! There isn't a single word that anyone can say to me, that I haven't already heard. There isn't any physical pain anyone can put on me, that I haven't already felt.......that's why there's so many of us, from really rough parts, who really aren't afraid of death, or prison......though that's very sad. I know some murderers, that fear nothing.....I mean nothing. But I digress. I do like the fact that she's been with so many dudes, and she praises my sex and size.....that's one benefit of it all! 😛

TimmyB20

·
Banned
14,801 Posts
I'm not s troll! Lol! I'm just being really honest! Ur crazy if u don't think men feel this way......why do u think its ok for a make to be a "player", but a woman is called a "ho"? There's a double standard, but men don't want to think that the car their driving has been used and abused! I'm not s shallow person, so it's a bit deeper than that for me. Men and women see sex differently, they just do. Men see sex as STRICTLY a means to an end.....get an orgasm. It's not quite that simple for a lady. Their pleasure doesn't come strictly from the mechanical act of intercourse. It's hard to explain.....but the mechanical act of sex is nothing, compared to the orgasm for us men. The orgasm is what we chase, by any means necessary. So to me, it means that my lady so easily "gave in" to peer pressure.....which makes me think of her in a certain light. Like she was easily coaxed, and was willing to give the guy whatever he wanted......even though he didn't deserve it. She also had problems with drugs, alcohol, and partying......she's from a really small town. I guess all of that is in a big ball for me, that just makes me a little uncomfortable. Don't get it twisted....I'm no bitch! Lol! I'm an African American male. And I say that, because my culture is a culture that would toughen ANYONE up. The verbal,, physical, and emotional abuse that we put on one another......it's outta this world!! There isn't a single word that anyone can say to me, that I haven't already heard. There isn't any physical pain anyone can put on me, that I haven't already felt.......that's why there's so many of us, from really rough parts, who really aren't afraid of death, or prison......though that's very sad. I know some murderers, that fear nothing.....I mean nothing. But I digress. I do like the fact that she's been with so many dudes, and she praises my sex and size.....that's one benefit of it all! 😛

TimmyB20
Ok Timmy

·
Registered
729 Posts
Oh I could troll fantastically on here....haha the question isn't how many people but how often you have sex with the same person... eh? How frigid are you? lol Ahhh If I were to have a partner probably 21 or so times a week three times a day...we're both guys after all lol...As for the pleasuring part and getting an orgasm >.< depends on who's the top! lol I crack myself up

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
I don't think it's odd.

I think a large number of males (if not the majority) find a female's sexual promiscuity(past and present) to be troublesome in the context of a relationship.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I don't think it's odd.

I think a large number of males (if not the majority) find a female's sexual promiscuity(past and present) to be troublesome in the context of a relationship.
Yea, I feel like girls are becoming a lot more like guys these days!

TimmyB20

·
Registered
583 Posts
I'm curious Timmy . . . how old are you?

·
MOTM Jan 2015
10,473 Posts
Number alone doesn't tell you a ton about someone's sexual past (willpower, values, etc) without considering the distribution of the number and a ton of other factors.

My number is probably considered somewhat high by some people (less than 22 though) but I went eight years only sleeping with one person. Never physically cheated. I've been abstinent currently for about a year, by choice. But I've had my slutty phases too, lol. Twice probably as a whole, after break-ups.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts