Votes: 116 37.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 250 Posts

·
Registered
7,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but you don't have to post your size, it's just for fun. :p

I will admit to be a C cup, but I want to be a B. :bored:

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
C also...lol to the last option!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Good grief, you all are so lucky you have breast. I think what i have in front of me are peanuts!(ah ah)
My bra size constantly changes. The last time i checked it was at B. I'm satisfied with it, B means beautiful!:proud:

4,757 Posts
DD but I would love to be a D or in between a C and a D. I would just love to be proportional really.

And I also worry about what's going to happen to them in later life :(

·
MOTM Dec 2011
8,651 Posts
Not all cup sizes are the "same"....cup size is proportional to band size, so for example, a 32C and a 36C appear to be two very different sizes. The former would appear to be what people think of as a small B cup, and the latter appears as what people usually think of as a full C cup. A 32C and 34B are about the same cup size for example, as are a 36C and 34D.

Anyway, this is just important for women to know so they get sized correctly....most women are a smaller band size & larger cup size than they realize (which doesn't change their actual breast size - just number & letters, so why attach significance?). And if we all demanded our proper size & only bought that, then maybe stores would carry a better variety.

·
mafia mod
13,335 Posts
In the area of womens undergarments things have gone high tech. You can make them look bigger, smaller, you can push them up or flatten them down. All for a pretty hefty price. Bras are far from cheap, and for what? a piece of elastic and some fabric

·
MOTM Dec 2011
8,651 Posts
In the area of womens undergarments things have gone high tech. You can make them look bigger, smaller, you can push them up or flatten them down. All for a pretty hefty price. Bras are far from cheap, and for wha?t a piece of elastic and some cloth.
You can get a bra at target for under $10 :tongue:. But yeah, bras are rather complicated....if you know about sewing, you'd see that they are hard to construct though, which is why they tend to be pricier than garments of more material. Same reason bikinis are relatively expensive.

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
D... they get in the way :bored:

·
MOTM Dec 2011
8,651 Posts
OrangeAppled I don't recall you sharing your bra size with us. :tongue:
It varies according to the manufacturer of the bra. :bored:

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
34C...although technically it's like 33C-and-a-half, 'cause I'm halfway between C and D; also, they don't make odd-numbered bras. Whatever -- I'm still growing in that region, anyway. Woo! The weird part is, they really don't look big...

1 - 20 of 250 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.