Personality Cafe banner

How would you feel?

• STOP WORKING BECAUSE I'M MORE IMPORTANT THEN CHILDREN!

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I would leave santa.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It his job...Theirs nothing I can do...Because I love him.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I would tell him maybe he only needs to check his list once...And spend more time with me.

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I would cheat on him. To teach him a lesson.

Votes: 5 29.4%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How would you feel about him neglecting you for his work?

·
Registered
513 Posts
"I would cheat on him to teach him a lesson."
LMAO

he only out one day out of the year. i'll just work him overtime the night afterward. wink wink nudge nudge. the guy's like a thousand years old but it's not like there's anyone better around where we live.

Who says Santa has to be male why can't "he" be female....eh? :crazy:
who says there's jurisdiction opposed to gay marriage up there? oh wait.

·
Banned
1,794 Posts
I'm not familiar with Santa's work schedule. Doesn't he just work one night of the year to dish out the presents? Or does he also spend the rest of the year managing the elves that make the presents?

·
Registered
26,829 Posts
who says there's jurisdiction opposed to gay marriage up there? oh wait.
I think the hypothesis of the question assumes that he does exist. He could be gay, although again I think the question is assuming he is straight or bisexual.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Santa can work as much as he wants as long as I get all the presents on my list every year. :laughing:

·
Registered
382 Posts
I think the hypothesis of the question assumes that he does exist. He could be gay, although again I think the question is assuming he is straight or bisexual.

but there is always a mrs claus remember,, :tongue:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
So many grammar mistakes in this poll! It hurts my eyes!!!!!

</ grammar nazi>

I chose "It his job...Theirs nothing I can do...Because I love him. " I mean, he probably will have a lot of spare time once Christmas is over. We can spend some time together then!

Funny thing is my name is like Claus with a different spelling. Coincidence? I don't think so. LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts